Chapter 34- Exposed

Start from the beginning

"Oh hey Perrie! You look extra fine today, but don't tell Zayn I said that!" He said.

I smiled."It ok me and Zayn aren't dating anymore, because of a few problems or should I say a few bumps in the way."

He furrowed his brow."You're pregnant!?"

"No! Oh gosh not me, but you want to know who is!?" I asked.

The group of boys stares at me and nodded."Yeah sure. Do we know her?" Chris asks.

I laugh a bit."Oh it's not a girl."

They looked at me confusedly."If it's not a girl are you trying to tell me that Zayn got a boy pregnant?"

I nodded and looked around seeing that Harry was walking to his locker a few feet away from us."Yep."

I turned Chris around and pointed towards Harry."See Harry Styles right there at his locker? That's who Zayn fucked with."

They started to laugh."Really Zayn knocked him up!? But he's a boy, how is that possible!?" Chris asked.

"He has a female reproductive system. If you don't believe, just go over there and see for yourself." I said.

He nodded and they all followed Chris. I walked behind then and they approached Harry.

While I sat back and watched.

Harry's POV
"Hey curly, what's going on."

I was frozen. Why is part of the football team in front of me? Something's not right.

I put my books in my bookbag. "Umm...ok I guess."

"So we noticed that you're gaining a bit of weight. Why is that?" Chris asked with a smirk.

I hesitated."Well I have been less active lately, so that's probably why."

He gets closer to me."Oh then why are you wearing baggier clothes than usual?"

"It's just more comfortable for me."

"C'mon Styles it's almost spring. There is no need for the thick sweaters."

I tried to grab my bookbag, but Chris hands it to Logan."I don't think you'll be going anywhere until you answer a few questions." Logan threatens.

Chris pushes me against the locker and they all surrounded me."Ok then let's start. Mmm...ok I've got a question for you. First one, are you and Zayn dating?"

My eyes widen and I paused."No...." I lied.

He looks around and smiled."Yes you two are. Why have you two been so close lately?"

"No We haven't." I replied.

He smirks."Yes you two have. Are you two messing around?" He asks.

"No...."

"Then how do you explain this!?" He said before he pulls my sweater up revealing my bump making everyone gasp.

I tried to pull my sweater back down but he pins me against the locker. Kids start to gather around and everyone is staring at me.

They all started laughing at me."Looks like we know why you're gaining weight now! So it true, you are pregnant freak, and Zayn Malik is the father! You two are such fags! We don't need weirdos like you walking around the school." Chris announced.

I started to cry."I'm...not a freak."

"Alright you can say whatever you want, but it's not true. Your a freak, and you know it."