Chapter 14: Soldier, Poet, Krieg

Start from the beginning

The plan was for Cuphead, Mugman, and I to disguise ourselves as members of my dads' casino. This means I had to change into the outfit made by Pip and Dot. But for the Cup brothers, however, I had a few tricks up my sleeve for that as well...

"Alright, you two," I instructed, "I need you to close your eyes, and visualize in your little china heads, what you want your outfit to be like." As usual Cuphead had a comment.

"Don't know how this works, but I trust her."

I chuckled.

"Especially no peeking".

"Ok, ok, fine, fine."

I took out a red diamond card, and a blue spade card. Once I said, the incantation in demonic languange, the cards started to flame themselves in their respective colors. I swiped the cards to each of the brother's direction, which transformed them into their new clothing in a blink of an eye. I gasped, in awe on how amazing they both looked...

"Cocoa, what happened to us?!" Mugman asked.

"Did it work?" Cuphead added.

I couldn't say a word for a while only blush, as my pupils dilated. This got the brothers confused, and a bit freaked out.

"Cocoa, are you ok? Your pupils have gone awfully wide." Mugman stated.

I soon snapped out of my trance, with two shakes of my head.

"L-let's just get this over with!" I stuttered.

Long story short, we got the potion that we wanted, all because I ended up slapping a humongous sack of money on Mr. Rind's desk, and he couldn't resist such an offer. Of course, I had to scoop up the jaws of the boys, before we left. Following the rest of the cheese crumbs, we walked toward an ordinary household, with a little arch shape on the lower part of the walls.

" This is it, fellas!" Cuphead clamored, "our way in!"

I ran in first, drinking the potion as I sped off getting smaller and smaller, and before I knew I was inside the seemingly old and abandoned house. There were no more cheese crumbs left to guide us; but still I was in awe of the size of the furniture around me.

"Maybe that's how a mouse sees the world," I thought, " Everything's gone gigantic!"

The brothers were also amazed by how huge the scenario we were in, but we had to be on the lookout for any sign of danger. Even if that apparent sign of danger, took the form of a giant sleeping grey cat.

Cuphead signaled us to be quiet before we started tiptoeing to our destination, it sure was scary tiptoeing in a huge house, and with the loud purrs of a cat in your ears. All of a sudden, we heard little murmurings coming from a mouse hole on the wall. Going in we feasted our eyes on the most pitiful sight, the general feeding our supposed lunch to a family of other hungry rats. I really had to think twice about wanting to enact my revenge on general Werman, perhaps; talking to him would be best for now.