Chapter Four:The Meeting|Twisted Fates(✿◠‿◠)

"Alpha Black would like to meet you," Carlos informs me

"Alpha Black would like to meet you," Carlos informs me. "Did he tell you anything?" "His Beta, Steven, only said it was urgent." "Tell him to meet me here at eight tonight." He nods and exits the room. I wonder what it is that he wants. I get constant updates on all packs, and nothing seems bizarre. Ever since the ball, we've been in a frenzy. From trying to get the two brothers situated to looking for my mate and then the news from the River Moon pack that their Alpha rejected his mate and chose another Alpha's mate. It's been a roller coaster, and I haven't had a moment to search for my mate.

A knock on the door interrupts me from looking over the contract with Blue Star Industry. "I have the information you wanted," Carlos says, giving two black folders. "The woman with the wavy hair is named Angelina Iris Hooks. Her father is Devon Hooks, CEO of Blue Star Industry. She's twenty-five years old and studying to be a fashion designer. She was supposed to be accompanied by her father, but he pulled out of it due to business. She entered the event at half past seven, danced with a man who guests confirmed to be Alpha Black, and then headed to the bathroom. Thirty minutes later, the camera caught her exiting the bathroom with the first woman. They parted ways outside. Her father's secretary picked her up while the other woman left on foot. " "What about 'Hook'? Did you find anything on him?" I ask him. "Well, this is where it gets interesting. From what we gathered, 'Hook' is a fake name used by a professional boxer. No one knows the real name, gender, or anything about Hook. He is popular due to his mysterious aura and ability to defeat his opponent in a matter of a few minutes."

How can my mate be connected to Hook? Is she related to him, or is she Hook herself? Maybe Angelina Hooks has an answer to these questions. "Schedule a meeting with Angelina Hooks and with Hook. Use a possible collaboration with us as an excuse for the meeting." He nods and excuses himself. Who are you, my mate? Why being so secretive?

 Who are you, my mate? Why being so secretive?

I straighten my suit and get off the car. As I enter the Kings Industries building, all conversations cease to exist. All eyes turn to me as if I have a magnet. "I'm here to meet Mr. King," I inform the secretary, who is too busy ogling me rather than doing her job. "Do you have an appointment?" "Yes, at eight." After she checks the fact, she informs about the location of the CEO's room. She's interested in me. It's obvious by the way she is pushing her chest out and twirling her hair while smiling at me. There's only one person occupying my every thought. If only I could put a name to the face, it would be even better. After gaining permission, I'm escorted into the room by the secretary. As soon as we're alone, the Alpha King greets me. "Alpha Black, to what do I own this pleasure?" "Excuse my language Alpha King, but I don't want to beat around the bush. During your annual Masquerade Ball, I met my mate. She left before I could get her name. I wanted to ask for your help." His face morphs into a dark look. "Alpha Black, what you're asking for is not plausible. As much as I wish to help you, it's private information, and I cannot disclose it."

My blood is boiling in anger. I have to watch how I respond before I offend him and get punished for that. " With all due respect, this is the only lead I have regarding my mate. This information will stay between us. Even when I approach her, I'll never mention my source. I have been waiting for my mate, and now that I have found her, I don't want to let her slip through my fingers." My desperation comes to a halt when I see his facial characteristics soften. "Does she have any distinctive to identify her in the footage?" "She was dressed in a purple dress. Not many women were dressed in that color." "You said purple?" I nod. For some unknown reason, he seems alarmed. "Is your mate one of these women?" He places two photos. I immediately spot my mate in the right picture. "She is my mate," I respond. He sighs in relief. "Who is that woman?" I remember her from the ball, but besides her being quiet, there's nothing I can say about her. "She is my mate." I guess we have more things in common than I originally thought.

After he informs me about the situation at hand, we sit to devise a plan. He thinks that she will lead us to his mate. I'll have to wait longer for her, and even though I disagree, it's for the future Queen of our race. "Did you find anything about that 'Hook' person?" "Nothing much. Except that he's a boxer and he loves the anonymity." Everyone believes that the person behind that identity is a male, but I beg to differ. My insticts tell me that he is a she, and she's the Queen of the Werewolf world. "I think we should start with that boxer. Maybe he holds the key to all these questions." He nods. "I'll get us tickets to the next match. I'll inform you about the time and place." We exchange our goodbyes, and I leave the building with a clearer mind. I now know where my mate is and how to find her. Her name is very fitting to her, she's an angel, just like her name suggests. 

Hello and welcome back to another update! Please excuse my absence, life was pretty hectic and there was no time for me to update

Hello and welcome back to another update! Please excuse my absence, life was pretty hectic and there was no time for me to update. Hopefully the regular updates will start right now. 

I know this chapter is smaller, but it's a filler for what's next in store. 

In the next chapter, all our protagonists will be in the same room. So, please stay tuned for that.

Thank you so much for reading! Have a nice rest of your day, and I'll see you soon. Bye!