[Chapter 17: Camp Crystal Lake]

Start from the beginning

"And I love you too." You told him with a sweet voice, your response making Jason grow unbelievably happy; the easily-excitable killer dragging you into yet another beloved bear-hug.

You were about to open your mouth and dryly comment on how at this rate you weren't going to actually be able to walk around the lake, when Jason's gaze suddenly twisted into one of a cold glare - the slasher yanking out one of his pocketknives before gripping it darkly. "Jason...?" You questioned in a tiny tone, now feeling incredibly anxious. "Is-Is everything alright...? What's with the knife...? What's going on...?"

"I...I...d-uh...on't-uh...kno...w-uh...ab-uh...out-uh...y-uh...ou...b-uh...ut-uh...I...d-uh...on'...t-uh...l-uh...ike...b-uh...eing-uh...spie...d-uh...on-uh..." Jason resentfully growled, listening out while he shut his eyes for a split second. [A/N: "I don't know about you...but I don't like...being spied...on..."]

"Spied on...? What do you mean...? By who...?" You nervously wondered, not knowing who on Earth would want to spy on you two. "Is it another trespasser by any chance...?" Jason thought for a moment and then shook his head sternly, realising who it was and why they were here.

That made him even more enraged; causing the Crystal Lake Killer to stamp his foot on the ground and fling his pocketknife violently through the trees. "Jason...! W-What was that for...!?" You panicked tearfully, clutching your chest with both hands and following where his weapon had ended up with shocked eyes.

"J-uh...ust-uh...w-uh...atch-uh..." Jason furiously snarled, taking out another pocketknife before holding you around the waist protectively. [A/N: "Just...watch..."]

You were about to ask why, but then surprise fluttered across your face; completely and utterly taken aback by who'd unexpectedly trespassed through the trees. "M...Michael...?" You called out in disbelief - not expecting the silent stalker to step out from behind a tree and approach you both. "You're in Crystal Lake...? Why...? Did something happen...? You know you're supposed to wait by the entrance to pick me up, don't you...? Don't you...?"

Michael - staying silent like usual - decided not to respond; the emotionless male standing only a few inches away from you as he dropped his kitchen knife carelessly onto the ground and pulled out his trustworthy notepad for a minute or two instead. Then, he slowly started to scribble his explanation, his stupendously angry scrawl being only just manageable to make out. "O'T EE TOᖇᗰ Oᖴᖴ IKE TᕼᗩT GI. ᖇᑌᑎᑎIG Oᖴᖴ O YOᑌᖇ Oᗯᑎ I TᑌᑭI. ᒍᑌᔕT TᑌᑭI. O'T YO KO O OᖇᖇIE I ᗯᗩᔕ?? ᗯᕼO KOᗯᔕ ᗯᕼᗩT ᗪᗩᑎGE YO Oᑌᒪᗪ'E ᖴᗩᑕE. IT' OT ᔕᗩᖴE EE. T ᗩᒪᒪ. O EE ETE TI ᑭᒪᗩᑕE ᗩᒪOE EOᑎᗪ TIE. YO ᑌᑎᗪEᖇᔕTᗩᑎᗪ E??" [A/N: "DON'T EVER STORM OFF LIKE THAT AGAIN. RUNNING OFF ON YOUR OWN IS STUPID. JUST STUPID. DON'T YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?? WHO KNOWS WHAT DANGER YOU COULD'VE FACED. IT'S NOT SAFE HERE. AT ALL. SO NEVER ENTER THIS PLACE ALONE A SECOND TIME. YOU UNDERSTAND ME??"]

"First of all, I didn't "run off" on my own." You stubbornly disagreed, handing his notepad back to him before shaking your head and rolling your eyes. "All I did was leave you guys and walk to Crystal Lake by myself. And second of all, the Camp isn't dangerous. Jason keeps it safe. He can easily protect me. I think you might be overreacting here."

"Ho...w-uh...DARE...y-uh...ou...!" Jason snapped at Michael sharply; the hockey-masked slasher taking the stalker's insult to heart and growing overly offended. "Y-UH...OU'RE...th...e...one...who...'s-uh...da...nger-uh...ous-uh...! S-uh...oh...ju...st-uh...ju...st-uh...LEA...VE...alr-uh...ea...dy-uh...! N-UH...OW-UH...!" [A/N: "How...DARE you...!" "YOU'RE the one who's dangerous...! So just...just LEAVE already...! NOW...!"]

The silent male glared icily, his eyes narrowing before he snatched up his kitchen knife from the ground and gripped it hatefully, not showing any intent of leaving your side whilst he stared the other killer down adamantly. Feeling worried, you wondered what to do - knowing how stubborn both Michael and Jason were. You knew neither one of them would back down, especially due to Michael's blatant disrespect and obvious hate. But what exactly were you supposed to do...? It's not like you could just step in the middle of them and tell them off...! You weren't their parent...! After all, that would be weird. With a sigh, you stood in front of them and forced them to stay apart - both males calming down slightly and focusing on you instead. Alright, now you had their attention. But what were you supposed to do...!? It's not as if you had a plan...! Guess you just had to step up and make one...