Chapter 1 Kissing And Clubbing

Start from the beginning

Both me and Avery glared at Cole giving him a death expression. "Shut up Cole, we have our own bank balance, there is no need to drain yours. Also, there is no point in discussing which came first because in the end both hen and egg go to your stomach"

Avery smacked his head and pulled my hand and dragged me downstairs as I can hear Ryan cursing Cole as we all know when Avery is angry she drains people's bank balance like a vampire sucks his victim's blood.

*****

Later after lunch here I am in Ryan's hotel room just staring at his perfect abs while he was doing his workout. Suddenly I heard Rayan saying 'Pictures last long'. I looked up at him without understanding his statement. He was just staring into my eyes the same way I was lost in his eyes. Suddenly the door opens and in comes Avery.

"Darling, what are you still doing in bed? Come on get up and get ready" she announced to me.

I was bewildered for a moment thinking about what she was talking about. When I was about to open my mouth Rayan bet me on it and stated "Get ready for what? It's still 3 pm we are leaving at 8 pm".

"You lunatic of a person we have only 5 hours to get ready which is obviously not sufficient and Cassandra Knight you better get that ass out of his bed and come with me, we have to still go shopping, spa and on top of that we have to get ready" Avery shouted all in one breath.

"Seriously Avery we just went shopping in the morning and came back with lots of bags. By the way, I am tired of you dragging me to each and every shop in the block" I replied.

Within seconds she replied, "Listen darling I did not get any clubbing dress today, even though I have some 5 dresses, already I wore them all and I don't like to repeat my dresses and I know you don't have any better work than staring at those abs".

Now it clicked me what Ryan was trying to say to me earlier and I shouted back to him "I am the girl that burns down the picture." I was giving him a hard glare at which he smirked. Before I could even open my mouth to tear off the smirk, Avery dragged me out of the room.

*****

Now it was 11 pm and I was drinking my whiskey along with Ryan and Cole. Whereas Avery was shaking her body with some guy. We both choose a short dress, I chose a red dress, where the neckline dips slightly at the center to create an elegant look, The waistline cinches in at the sides before flaring out into pleats that fall gracefully down to just above her knees. The sleeves are short but full with ruffles along their edges for added texture, I finally finished it off with minimal makeup and left my hair down, and Avery chose a black dress. Both the boys were dressed in casual t-shirts and jeans and styled them with sneakers.

 Both the boys were dressed in casual t-shirts and jeans and styled them with sneakers

(Cassandra's dress)

(Avery's dress)

Seeing Avery, Cole got pissed off and went towards her to drag her away from a douchebag she was swaying her hips with but later he also joined the duo. Ryan chuckled at this while I was shocked at their act.

We started having a casual conversation when he suddenly asked me "Cassie what are you gonna do after returning to New York? I mean I will be busy with football but what about you? Will you continue your medical practice or get married?"

I replied to him "Ryan I will continue with my studies and practice, by the way before marriage I want to give one more shot at love".

When I saw Ryan's eyes it was filled with emotions that I could not decipher. I was lost in his eyes that I didn't even see him getting close to me. Now he was only an inch apart from my face. He looked into my eyes and at my lips which I was unknowingly biting. He closed the gap between us and kissed me tenderly as though I am too delicate.

He finally broke our kiss when his phone rang. He saw the caller ID and looked into my eyes and finally told me "Darling we will talk about this later until then remember our kiss and keep all the guys at least 3 meters away from you. Now I have to leave for the airport as I have a flight to catch for Canada."

I was shocked. It was an understatement, I am not even sure what the hell just happened but I opened my mouth to ask him about the kiss but only this came out my mouth "But Ryan aren't we all leaving for New York tomorrow morning?"

He stroked my cheeks softly and said "Yes but I have to rain-check our plans. There is an important match this weekend and the coach wants us at practice tomorrow at noon sharp at 12 pm. So yeah I have to leave now Cassie but you do enjoy the night with these two"

He hugged me and kissed my forehead and said 'Don't miss me too much as I am only a phone call away'. I replied bye to him and he headed to say bye to Avery and Cole, later after which he left. After some time, I felt lonely and asked my friends to go back to our rooms. To which they accepted without any further delay.

*****

Published on 02/07/2022

Edited on 17/01/2024

What do you guys think is brewing between Cassie and Ryan and also Avery and Cole?

By the way the first few chapters are slow so you guys can have a better understanding of characters and later the story will pick up its pace.

Do vote, comment and share.

Love ❤️ you all until then.