Sports Festival, more like Hell Festival

It is a day like any other.  The sun was shining, the sky is clear and the annual sports festival the UA hosts every year is underway.  Many villains don't ever try to attack this place due to high security and the amount of heroes that show up, but that doesn't mean all villains don't.  For in fact, our blue haired handsy mastermind was thinking just that.

  Tomura Shigaraki so wanted to terrorize these weak minded fools, but knew just rushing in was foolish.  He wanted to use some of the Nomu and portal into the middle of the stage.  He needed to decide though when exactly he should start so turned to a old warn out screen that said audio only on it.

  "Master, what should I do?"

  "Attack during the finals Tomura.  They randomize the sports festival every year, but 99% of the time they use  one vs one battles last.  Enter in the middle of one of the more entertaining fights and tear the place apart.  Though about your request for Nomu, I shall only give you one." Nowhere King answered back.

  "But why?  There's gonna be tons of heroes including All Might.  If the other Nomu couldn't defeat him, what makes you think this one can."

"Tomura, I don't expect it to succeed.  If you remember, the plan isn't to kill All Might.  The plan is to cause distrust in the heroes so humanity is weakened and easier to destroy or join our cause.  Plus, if we use not that many Nomu, they will think we have less than we actually do.  Besides, this one will put a satisfactory fight."

  "Understood, master."

  Meanwhile at UA, the sport festival has commenced.  We see Bakugou and Todoroki ahead of everyone else in an obstacle course going around the entire facility.  They had to go past giant robots, chasms, and now a mine field.  The 2 strongest of class A are speeding ahead, sure there is the entire first year students in this race, but none are as far.

  "Get out of my way Icy Hot, I'm winning this thing!"  Bakugou shouted.

  "Save your opinions to yourself loud mouth."  Todoroki calmly said back.

  As he said that though, Bakugou blasted an explosion at the mines underneath the ice causing a chain reaction and hitting Todoroki, even though the original hit was behind him.  This caused Bakugou to quickly get ahead and win the first round.

   After that was through it was on to the 2nd round which was a cavalry battle.  The people left had to get into teams of 2-4 and wear headbands with the amount of points that they got depending on their place in the last challenge.  Bakugou went with Kirishima, Sero, and Mina.  While Todoroki had Momo, Iida, and Kaminari.  Both teams went at each other basically straight away since Todoroki wanted to win to prove to his father that he can win without using his left side and Bakugou cause he wants to just get as many points as possible and they have the next highest.

  By the time the round ended neither could get the other and both teams won.  So they all went to the final round, which like Nowhere King predicted it was 1vs1 battles.  The first one was Bakugou vs a guy named Shinsou.  The man's quirk made him able to control people by having them answer a question of theirs.  In theory this would be great against Bakugou, seeing how easy he is to temper.  Sadly the user snaps out if they get so much as a bump on the shoulder, and Bakugou's explosions create shockwaves.  So when Shinsou did hypnotize him, the explosion Bakugou already launched immediately snapped him out of it and he won the round by blasting the opposer out. 

  The next was Todoroki vs Sero, which again was very quick.  Sero wrapped Todoroki up and tried to throw him out of the ring, but he then just rose a glacier of ice so big it stuck out of the entire stadium and made Sero unable to move.