Blink, and your in Insanity

Right now in the real world we see what looks to be a huge building.  The outer wall looked like an old Japanese style house with a beautiful garden.  The inside of the building was also designed that way with decorations and wooden floors.  Sadly the outer walls of the structure did not look as astounding.  Inside the humble abode there was also a secret entrance to a lower floor.  The place was a maze of twists and turns, all underground and spanning everywhere.  It was obvious that unless you knew this place like the back of your hand or had a map you'd get lost.  Around the inside as well were symbols hanging from the walls.  They looked to be a flower shaped outside, in it were 2 octagons and then a circle in the middle.   The center also had some markings on it that looked like 2 doors and 2 lines crossed above it.  This was the symbol of the yakuza known as the Shie Hassaikai.

     In the base we see 3 people walking around.  One of them had a casual suit with a tie and had yellow hair with it slanted to cover his right eye.  One was bald and also wore a casual suit.  His brows were in such a way that you couldn't see his pupils due to the shadow.  The last one wore a bag over his head with eye and mouth holes cut out.  He also looked to have a way larger jaw than most people.  These 3 were (order of names is in the order I described them) Toya Setsuno, Yu Hojo, and Soramitsu Tabe.  They were part of a new branch in the Hassaikai called the Eight Bullets.  There were 5 other members and they all worked under the head of the Yakuza's son.  The name of the man they worked for is Kai Chisaki.

  The 3 idiots walked out of the building, Setsuna was leading ahead in a slouched position.  He walked into the alley and kicked a can that was on the ground.

 "Toya, c'mon it's not that bad,"  Hojo said as he chased after his friend.

  "I know Yu, but I just have those days you know.  Those days when I wished that stupid hero didn't save my life and I successfully plummeted to my death,"  Setsuna stated in a dull, emotionless voice.

  After saying that he sat down on the dirty passage.  Hojo and Tabe walked over to him.

  "Toya, we are here for you.  We have all been there, you know this.  And we'll always be here for each other,"  Tabe stated

  "I know, but like I said, it's just that sometimes I wish I could leave this place." 

  As he whispered that, what he didn't know was the invisible object that heard it.  From behind the depressed adult opened a rift, a doorway.  His want to leave this reality and the proximity to the door made it open.

  "Um, Toya."  Hojo said surprised.

  "What?"  Setsuna asked as he turned around.

  His eyes widened as he looked at it.

  "What is that?"

  "Maybe place away from bad world."  Tabe said what they were all thinking.

  Without a second thought after hearing that, Setsuna ran into the portal.  His two comrades quickly chased after the man.   Once they got in they realized the place was a white empty void with no life whatsoever.  They looked around the place to see if there was anything but there didn't seem to be.  As they kept going however they then heard a splash.  They looked ahead and saw a black ooze droplet hit the floor and burst.  All 3 of them looked up to see that goo covering the entire ceiling as more of the goop balls started falling.  The exploded goop spread on the floor and then it started to congregate.  The ooze formed together and started to move as it shaped itself.  An elk skull came out of the goop and the gigantic monster formed out of the abnormality.

  An elk skull came out of the goop and the gigantic monster formed out of the abnormality

  The entity was around 30 feet tall and looked to be an amalgamate of creatures.  Its head and feet were of an elk, its legs of insects, and its body was of a dragon.  The physical part of his body being completely made up of this strange matter.  It looked at the 3 while standing on its legs and spoke in a raspy, deep voice.

  "How did you get in here?  You somehow found how to open the rift?"  The thing questioned as it walked around him.  "where is the doorway?"  His head then turned to their direction.

  "(gulp) The way we came in is somewhere back there.  We don't exactly know sense we've been walking for so long."  Setsuna answered.

  "Well then I have no more need for the likes of you."

  As the entity said that the mush from his body grew from his feet till it was under them and then wrapped around.  The stuff kept stretching tentacles that pulled them deeper and tried as they might couldn't escape.  After a few minutes of struggling they drowned in the gunk.

 "How foolish could they be, they opened up the door for me. If they liked it here, then they can stay."  The entity stated as it flew into the air, and blasted through the portal.

  Once it went through, it realized where it wound up.  It quickly noticed the Yakuza base and decided to start there.  The creature flooded the entire facility with its slop and suffocated everyone in the foundation no matter how hard they tried to resist, all except 2.  These being Kai Chisaki, and a little girl named Eri.  The creature crawled towards Kai after it restrained his hands.

  "What year is this?"

  "It's the year 2049."

  "Ah, then I have no more use for you."  After that the entities tail wrapped around Kai's head and snapped his neck.

  After that he turned to the girl.

  "P-please don't hurt me."  The little girl said while trembling.

  "Don't worry, your pain will end soon.

(sing in lullabye) Hush now, and die little ones

Hush now, into the middle of nowhere

where the singing and laughter die." 

  After the entity finished, it had done its work and the little girl had choked to death.   And with that, the beast was gone