A New Adventure Begins | 3

Comenzar desde el principio

Jinhua chuckled softly and ruffled his brown locks that were held back by the headband she gave him, "Indeed, it is. For it is now just a curious wonder of mine seeing new things in this era..." She trailed off at the sound of one of the said cargo box doors opening with a slight creak. The whole group, except Pigsy, instantly hid behind the demoness as they saw a giant figure open the door wider.

Jinhua's eye's flashed with recognization, "Oh my."

Jinhua sat in a chair instead of the couch as she watched with amusement while MK and Mei looked upon the giant water spirit with utter fear, quaking in their spots.

"That's a lot to take in.." Sandy uttered with a serious tone. But the teens were only looking at his muscles, "You know what I do to people who disrupt the peace.." His green eyes glinted in slight mischief as he whipped out a tea set in the style of a black cat.

"I serve them tea." He held them out to the guests that sat on the couch. A smile brightening his largely built self while he glanced over at his ol chap, Tang, "How about that guy over there."

MK and Mei both let out a sigh and relief as they started laughing nervously when they met eye contacts

"Oh yes..!" Tang laughed out, raising a hand for a cup, "Don't mind if I do..."

Pigsy sat in between of Mei and Tang looking on confused.

Jinhua crossed her legs as she took a sip of the tea and brightened, "I see you used the recipe I gave to really bring out the flavor." She softly smiled up at the soft giant.

Sandy chuckled lightly as he grabbed her hand politely and placed a kiss on her knuckles in respectful manner, "Of course, Ma'am. Nothing beats ordering from your tea shop in town." He smiled warmly before refilling her cup.

"Oh your such a charmer." She mused as she waved him off dismissively with a hint of playfulness, "My tea isn't that notable to be complimented like so." She hummed.

Sandy shook his head, "No I insist, it's such a calming atmosphere in your shop and such a nice relaxing spot to kick back and read a book."

Blinking a few times, Jinhua looked down at the bronze colored tea in her cup and let out a soft laugh, "Then I'll take your word for it, Sandy."

Tang leaned in over with a smirk of his own, "Certain noodle shop owners could learn a lot from your hospitality, Sandy..!" His grin only widening as Mei leaned in.

"Oh.. Your right Piggy... This guy is dangerous..." She said dramatically with a downcast look, but her face instantly lit up with excitement as she threw a cat over the pig demon's head, "He'll kill us with CUTENESS!"

"It's my own blend of anti stress fruits that I learned a bit from Jinhua." Sandy smiled at his old friends, "It really brings that heart rate down."

Jinhua hummed in agreement as she saw multiple cats start to draw closer to her in curiosity. But when she flashed her violet eyes at them in warning, they all hissed and started rushing away from her. With a eye roll, Jinhua continued to sip her tea in thought.

'Such lowly cats dare walk up to me when they don't know their own master when they're right in front of their own eyes...' She tsked at the thought and looked around the place in slight curiosity.

Her eyes gravitating over to a couple of picture frames hung up on the wall. Some holding a younger looking Pigsy and Sandy, along with an oblivious Tang worth a strange hair style who just ignored them while he kept chowing down on his noodles.

Another showed Pigsy with a mustache grinning like a fool with Sandy, who had his own mustache as well.

"Need a refill, Ma'am?"