"You're doing a lot better." I kiss her head.

A door opens behind her and Zayn walks out, it's Louis' room.

"Hey guys." Zayn smiles.

"How is he?" I give Delilah her crutches so she has something to lean on.

He shrugs, "The same. He ate more though."

I nod and mouth 'so did she.'

"You walking better Lilah?"

"Guess so." She sarcastically hums and walks into the room.

"She's miserable." I look into the room to see her laying back down onto the bed, "I can't get her to do much."

"Can you really blame her? She just went through a shit ton." He puts his hands into his pockets, staring into the room like me.

I blow raspberries, "I wish she would just talk to me, you know?"

"Give her time. When she's ready she will, same with Lou."

I pat his back, "Fingers crossed soon." I walk back into our room and close the door.

"Wanna do something today? We can get your wheelchair and go on a walk around the block?" I suggest.

"No thanks."

"Okay I could have Jade come by to entertain you?"

"Harry, all I want to do right now is fucking sleep is that too much to ask?!" She yells with wide eyes.

I bite my cheek, "Fine. Enjoy your tenth nap in the past three days, I'll be back later." I mutter and turn around, grabbing my room card and walking towards the door. Slamming it behind me I walk to the room over and knock a couple times.

Louis opens it with an annoyed look, "The fuck you want?"

I push it open further and invite myself inside, "What are you doing?!" Louis shouts behind me with open arms.

"We need to talk." I pick up shirts from the chair to sit down and throw them on the ground, "No get the fuck out." He opens the door again.

I shake my head with pursed lips, "Close the goddamn door and sit down. I need your help."

He rolls his eyes and sighs but gives in and sits on the bed across from me.

I inspect his room, there's glass from alcohol bottles on the floor and clothes scattered across the entire room. Stains are on the walls from when he threw the bottles of liquid against them.

"Jesus Lou you should clean this shit up, we leave tomorrow."

He shrugs, "I'm not going."

My eyebrows furrow, "You're not going to our best friends funeral? Why is that?"

He pulls a cigarette out from behind his ear and flicks the lighter to it, "Because I don't want to."

I lean my elbows on top of my knees, "You're going or you will regret it. But that's not why I'm here, like I said I need your help."

He blows out smoke, "With what? And make it quick I have somewhere I need to be."

I scoff, "You haven't left your hotel room in weeks, where the hell could you possibly go?"

"Harry get to the fucking point." He sighs and picks at his fingernails.

"Oh right, I need you to talk to Delilah for me."

His head lifts up to me, "Why?"

"She's hurting. Badly. She blames herself for what happened and I think you're the only person who could help her right now."