26

Three days have passed

Three days have passed. Today is Wednesday what means that Oliver will get his stuff today. It's only twelve p.m. and I have already cried five times.

I feel stupid for crying after that man so much after what he did but my poor little heart is just too hard to convince that he is not good for us.

I am on my way to Gigi's place. She told me I could sleep at hers tonight so I don't have to see him so I immediately said yes to that suggestion.

My sad playlist was playing in my car on full volume at the time I arrived at my sister's and brother-in-laws apartment I stayed in the car for the song 'fingers crossed' by Lauren Spencer Smith to end before I got out of my vehicle and made my way up to the floor where her apartment was.

Of course I tried to make myself look like I didn't spend the day crying and drowning myself in my own misery. Gianna opened the door with a smile on her face that immediately fell when she saw me.

She repositioned Alessandro in her arms so we wouldn't squeeze him as soon as she would hug me. "El..." she murmurs in my neck as I start crying again. "Is this because of Oliver?"

I couldn't let her think I would cry like that because of my ex. Like helloo?? I am 'dating' another person. This would be more than wrong for me to cry over my ex like this while I have a new boyfriend.

"Alex and I had a fight." I decided to say. Stupid Eliana. God. What would I say if she asks me what happened? Gigi released a breath when she pulled me into the apartment and told me to sit on the sofa.

She took a seat next to me and started to pull up her top to feed Alessandro. "What happened?" God. I just know that woman too well. "It's just a normal fight between couples." I tried to tell her. She didn't buy it. Of course she didn't.

"El. You don't get that worked up about a fight. You and Oliver fought all the time and you almost never cried because of it."

"Maybe because I hate it even more when I fight with Alex. We reached a touchy subject and I left. So I can't sleep at his place tonight. Otherwise I wouldn't have asked you."

The truth was. I was crying because of Oliver and I didn't want to sleep at Alexander's place because he couldn't keep his dick in his pants and I couldn't keep my damn legs closed.

I think this ruined it. God of course it does. I don't know what I am going to do when Alex tells me he doesn't want to do this anymore. And I was scared that us having sex would ruin our damn friendship.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asks me as she rubs my back. "No." I don't. Or I might make the big mistake by telling her the truth.

"I just had a pretty bad day today." Gianna chuckled as she looked down at her son. "I figured that out." She didn't talk about it anymore.

Let me finish crying before she would start a conversation. That's one of the many things I appreciate about my sister. She's not insistent of me telling her things. She lets it slide when she thinks it's okay to let it slide.

She saw that I had a bad day and didn't talk about it anymore. It would be different if she would see that I am truly hurting. She would find a way to make me feel better but right now she sees that I need to sort my feelings on my own.

So she told me that she would bring Alessandro to bed and would be right back. She was after five minutes, asking me if I want some coffee. I joined her in their kitchen- their gorgeous, breathtaking kitchen that gave you a view over New York. I have no idea what those two pay for this apartment but it has to be a lot.

"Can I ask you something?" She asks me as she puts the mug under the coffee machine. "Shoot." I say as I pop a grape in my mouth. "I wanted to ask if you could maybe watch Alessandro this Saturday? Keenan and I planned to go on a date. Mom and dad are in spain by friday and I didn't want to ask Leah and Jacob because I know they have other things to do right now than babysitting my son."

I wondered why she even had to think she would have to ask me about this. God, I would move in with them if it meant that I would see the little man all the time. "Of course I will watch him."

She thanked me and handed me the coffee when we both heard their door unlock and saw Keenan coming into the room. Gianna immediately smiled when she saw her husband and he returned the gesture when he saw her.

My brother-in-law moved over to my sister and gave her a loving kiss on her lips, whispering 'hi' into her ears and that he missed her before he turned to me and kissed my cheek. "You look awful. What's going on?" He asks me, sounding seriously worried but his wording isn't really the one I want to hear.

So I pinch his forearm what makes him jump a little. "Ow." "That's not how you ask your sister-in-law if she has a bad day."

Gianna explained the situation to her husband and then suggested he should go take a look at his son. He immediately did and didn't come back until about two hours later.

Gianna and Keenan helped me get my mind off of Alex and Oliver until we decided we should head to bed.

And just when I was about to fall asleep, I heard noises. From Gianna's bedroom. Unmistakable noises. Like a headboard slamming against the wall and Gianna's loud noises filling the silence that was just there minutes ago. Goddamnit.

______________

I just love Gianna and Keenan so damn much.

What do you think?

Love you!