18

We rang the doorbell and waited for someone to open the door

We rang the doorbell and waited for someone to open the door. It didn't take long when their housekeeper came and opened the door for us.

We said hello, walked into the house and then took our coats off at first. This house shows just how rich they are. We already saw her sister and brother-in-law standing in the hallway. Keenan was on his phone as he held their son in his arm while Gianna searched for something in her bag.

"Well, hello, hello." Eliana says from next to me as she walks over to her sister with a proud smile on her face. Gianna hugged her sister and as Gianna was opening her eyes, they landed on my kid. "Oh. My. God. That's Liam? God, Eliana he is even more adorable that I thought he would be." She said.

Liam noticed that she was talking about him and hid behind my leg. "Come on, buddy. Say hi," Liam just shook his head and held onto my leg for dear life. He's always a little shy in the beginning and Gianna understood that.

So she moved her attention back to Eliana who already had the piece of paper in her hand. "And guess what?" She asked Gianna, handed her the paper and waited for her to open it. "I was right." She says.

Gianna just rolls her eyes and walks over to her husband, fumbles his wallet out out of his jean-pockets, opened it and handed ten dollars to Eliana. Gianna put the wallet back in it's old place and kissed Keenan's cheek after that.

"What was that?" I ask them. "Gianna and I made a bet about the gender of the baby. I was right." This sounds so much like her. It's unbelievable how proud this woman looks because she won ten dollars.

"Where are mom and dad?" She asks her sister. "I don't know. We haven't seen them yet." She answers. And just then, Mr. Travino came walking out of a room, adoration written all over his face as soon as he saw his family. He went past Keenan with a pat on his shoulder because he couldn't say hello properly due to the kid in Keenans arms and his phone call.

He then went over to his daughters, hugged them both with some kisses on their cheeks. "It's good to see you," he tells them. Mr. Travino then looked over to me, gave me a nod as a hello and then moved his gaze to the blonde locks hidden behind me.

He hovered down a few feet away from us. "Hey, little man. What's your name?" He asks my kid. I turned to look at him and tapped his shoulder. "Tell him your name, buddy,"

Liam just moved his head away from me a little bit. "Liam." He says, with a little more confidence. "That's such a cool name," Travino says to get Liam's attention even more. "You know, Eliana and her siblings had a big playroom in here when they were little. Do you want to see it?" Liam looked up to me for approval and when he got it, he nodded and walked over to the man.

Liam took the man's stretched out hand and then went with him. "Gigi, Eliana, your mom needs you in the kitchen by the way," he says over his shoulder. I was still a little stunned from what just happened because I thiught Liam would have never gone with him. He's way too shy in the beginning when he meets new people.

His daughters walked behind him, up the stairs but went into a different direction than their dad, leaving Keenan and me alone in the hallway.

The man finished his phone call and then greeted me. "You look like you and Mason still aren't on the best terms, huh?" He asks. "He hates me."

"Yeah. Probably. But he hated me too when Gianna and I started dating. And now that man is one of my best friends." I see that. I saw it at Leah's wedding that the two of them are good friends. "What did you do?" I ask.

"Showed him that I won't hurt his daughter. Delilah and their kids are everything to him." I also saw that. I may not have feelings for his daughter and I may not like her the way he might want me to but I won't hurt her, I guess.

I looked over Keenan's shoulder where I looked up to the open hallway on the first floor where the others disappeared to. I saw my son running out of a room, giggling and shouting Eliana's name. "Elana!" The woman appeared out of a room and catched Liam when he let himself fall in her arms.

"You have to see the big slide in there!" He says, wiggling out of her grip to run back into the room. "I grew up with that big slide, buddy," she tells him as she laughs a little. "It's so cool!" My son shouts and then disappears with my girlfriend.

There was a little smile on my face that I don't remember when it came but it was there. I must have looked stupid smiling up there, seconds after they were gone. "We should go upstairs to the others, huh?" Keenan asks, patting his son's butt a little when he started making little noises.

I agreed with him, got up the stairs and took the left turn while he walked to the right, into the direction of Gianna. I walked into the room the two have disappeared into and holy god. Those three kids must have been spoiled as hell. The room is probably as big as the first floor of my apartment with so many toys. There was a little climbing wall, a fucking indoor swing and a big castle tower out of wood with a really long slide leading back down to the floor.

I saw Eliana and my son sitting at the top of the slide, Liam having the time of his life as he slides down it with her. "Daddy, you have to go with us!" Liam shouts as he grabs my hand to pull me with him. "I would rather watch you two."

"Oh, no. You are going with us. End of discussion Mr. Sexypants." Eliana says and pulls me along with my son. As we climb up the ladder to get all the way up, Eliana sticks her fucking ass in my face as she got up before me and god, I would lie if I would say I don't enjoy the sight.

The room was so big, I was able to stand fully without hitting the ceiling. We got over to the slide, Eliana and Liam sitting down first before I joined them. I sat behind them, my legs on the outside as we slid down. As we were down and Liam calmed down from his laughing fit, we noticed that Gianna and Eliana's mom were watching us. "Dinner's ready," Gianna tells us and winks at Eliana before they all turn around to leave.

_________

Hehehehheheh. They're cute

What do you think?

Love you!