2

_______________________
Eliana's POV:
_____________________

I think it's around 9p.m. and I'm sitting in my car in front of the building where my brother Jacob and his fiancée live. Leah and Jacob are getting married on next Saturday.

I only waited a few minutes until she got that pretty ass of hers into the passenger seat of my car and hugged me. "How are you doing?" I ask her as I look over at her. She has a very bright smile on her face. "I've never been happier." She admits to me.

Hope I could say the same. Because as soon as I left my sisters apartment, all the emotions came back. I think I need to have a talk with her about moving into their guest room temporarily until I kind of got over the break up. Or I can borrow Alessandro a few times..

"Are you?" She asks me as she notices the little frown on my face. I get out of the parking spot and get on the streets to the club we wanted to go to. "Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" I ask her with a faked scoff coming out of my mouth.

"El.." She sees I'm not alright. And due to me just recovering from the period that ended last week, I was still very emotional. So my vision blurred as I looked forward, handed her the phone and made her look at the Instagram post.

"This is her?! How old is she? Fiveteen?" She asks me in full shock as she looks at the picture where they both pose in front of the sun setting in their new home while they look at each other.

I let a hand fly into the air before grabbing the steering wheel again. "That's literally my thoughts! But she just turned 18 a few weeks ago and I really hate that fact." She turned off my phone and put it in her purse, then put her hand on my shoulder, giving it a little squeeze.

"I know you know that. But he doesn't deserve you, El. He will realize that he made a huge mistake by leaving you, trust me." I know that too. I really do. And I know I am moving fast with this or maybe don't think this through completely...

But I need a make out today. Even if it's a him or a her or if he or she is thirty years my senior. And so this is my goal for the evening. Get a distraction.

We got into the club and as soon as the door closed behind us, the smell of testosterone got into my nostrils, telling me there is more than enough of the male sex to pick.

Leah and I went to the bar  to get something to drink when she just ordered an non alcoholic cocktail. I mean I know she soon exchanges vows with my brother so she doesn't have to find a hookup. But it's very unusual for her.

"What are you doing?" I ask her, take a sip at the straw of her drink as she receives it and cringe a little when I don't taste any kind of burn down my throat. "Jacob and I are having an alcohol diet." She told me.

And as sorry as I was but I couldn't stop the tears from running down in amusement anymore. "I'm sorry, Leah. But what the hell is my brother doing to you?" Is he going completely insane?

God I should've warned her from that guy. "No. It was my idea. Really." I give her one last look of confusion but then shrug it off and take a sip from my glass with alcohol in it.

It didn't take long for me to become absolutely wasted. Well- actually it did. We've been here for hours. My long hair sticks to my neck, my sight is blurry and my ears feel like I'm under water. That always happens when I get too carried away while going out but it is exactly what I need right now.

Leah left a few minutes ago and left me here. I don't have a problem with partying on my own. I haven't gotten my distraction yet.

And I need to pee. So I got down to the dancefloor and went to the restroom when I collided with someone. He's very tall. And has a chest like a brick wall. I rub the sore spot on my head as I look up and almost faint when I see him.

"Shit, you okay?" He asks me as he grabs my arms to steady me a little. "Am I dead? Your chest feels like I ran straight into a wall and after that straight into Jesus' arms."

He chuckles a little as he releases me after he noticed me getting my balance back. "Not quite in heaven. But in front of the restrooms of a club."

"Oh I think I have a concussion from that.." I grumble. He releases a chuckle from deep inside his throat and shows me his straight white teeth. "Yeah, no. I don't think it'll be a concussion."

"Why not? Who are you to know that? Jesus? Am I really alive?" He laughs again and rubs his temple before giving me his full attention again. "Not jesus but I assure you I know what I'm talking about." He tells me. Call it the influence of alcohol or me just being a really bold person. But I didn't regret one single thing when these words slipped past my mouth.

"If I would have a dick I would have a boner now because of you." And he took the joke good. He didn't gross away. He smiled. We shared a serious amout of time with looking at each other before he asked me if I need to go to the restroom.

He was gone when I got out. But only half an hour after that, I saw him again. There are lounges with tables all around the dance floor and there he was. Legs a little spread and leaned back as he looks down at his phone with a drink in his hand.

That's my chance. I walk over, sit myself next to him and let out a loud huff as my ass sits on the comfortable seat. I look straight forward but can feel his gaze burning from the side of my eyes.

"You're alone here?" He asks me, puts his arm around the back of the seat. "I was here with a friend of mine but she went home. What about you?"

He twirls the liquid in his glass around as he answers me the same thing I did with him. "What's your name?" He asks me. "Maya." Wait, what?

"Well it's nice to meet you, Maya." I'll never see him again so why not be Maya for the evening? "It's nice to meet you too, ..." Did he tell me his name already?

No I don't think he did. "Alexander." He tells me. Oh my god. The name suits him so very well.... And he turns me on so much. So I am ready to get my distraction. I grab his neck and straddle him in front of all people. His hands immediately fly to my hips and he looks me in the eyes before he closes the gap between us, leaving me completely breathless.

The minutes passed and I got more and more desperate for his touch. I was rubbing my center on his erection while he helped me guide my hips on top of him. I am 100% sure that his pants will be wet from my arousal but can't give a single fuck about this right now.

This was exactly the distraction I needed.

______

Hehehe they met.

What do you think?

Love you!!!!