11

"What do you mean you're not letting me drive home?" I look over at him and wipe Liam's mouth

"What do you mean you're not letting me drive home?" I look over at him and wipe Liam's mouth. "Didn't you just hear what they said? You would risk your life by going out there now and I am not letting that happen. I won't be responsible for this. You're staying here."

The sexual frustration I already feel after this night is almost not bearable anymore. I don't know how long I can stay here without throwing myself at him. "I don't want to bother you and your time with your son."

"You're not. I have him every week and he seems to like you." Alexander tells me while looking at the boy. "How old is he?" "Turned two last September." You would be blind to not see how much he adores this child.

"Did you want to make Nadia jealous? Because you touched me and told her we're together?" Alex stays quiet a little and then takes a sip from his coffee before answering. "We are together, Eliana." Is he kidding me right now?

I look at him in a confused way and lightly tilt my head to the left side. "Is she your ex-"

"Nadia is my best friend. We were neighbors in Russia and practically grew up together. As soon as I got my license as a doctor, her Leah and I moved here and left our parents and family back in Russia. That was five years ago. Nadia and I went out on new year's eve three years ago and got pretty wasted then. We ended up sleeping together. She found out she was pregnant a month after that. It was obvious for us that it wasn't an option to try become a couple for Liam's sake because we both had no feelings for each other and our friendship was way too important to us.

We knew Liam would grow up happy with parents being best friends and loving each other in a way friends love each other instead of us trying to pretend to love each other. I touched you because she knows me better than I know myself and she wouldn't have believed me any other way. I'm sorry if it wasn't okay for me to touch you and made you uncomfortable. It wasn't my intention. I just thought that we should make everyone think we are dating instead of just a few people."

It makes me feel something like gratefulness for him to tell me all of this. We still don't know each other even close to how couples should know each other. But I have a good feeling that we could become friends someday.

"You didn't make me feel uncomfortable. I understand. Thank you for telling me, Alexander." I tell him and reach over the table to grab his hand and stroke it lightly with a smile on my face.

"Out." Liam says in his high chair with his arms stretched out for Alex to get him out of it.

As soon as his little feet touch the ground, he runs off up the stairs probably into his room. "So... what are we going to do now that we can't go anywhere?" He asks me and leans back in his chair.

"I would like to take a shower if that is okay for you. And I could try to cook something later on. We could also play with Liam but that is totally up to you." Alex lets my options sink in before answering. "You could try to cook?"

Oh shoot. Shame on me. "I can't cook. I mean, you probably won't die if you eat it but I'm not promising things I can't hold." A spanish woman that can't cook. Shame on me.

"I would love to try something from your cooking but I am afraid that I won't let my toddler near your food before I did or didn't confirm your words." Of course he's joking. I'm not. Seems like he doesn't know that.

And he must slowly start to realize that I'm not joking when he looks at me and doesn't find my face expression changing one bit. "You know what," he says as he leans forward and clasps his hands together, "I will cook. You can take a shower in the bathroom upstairs. You can take clothes from my closet." Was the last thing he said before heading upstairs and I know he's looking for Liam.

So I do. I go into his closet, grab some boxers, sweatpants and a hoodie. I will look like a homeless woman as soon as I get out of the shower with the clothes all being way too big for me. But at least like a clean, comfortable homeless lady. I can live with that.

The bathroom connected to his bedroom is amazing. Dark marbled floor, high ceilings and expensive furniture. Showering, brushing my hair and teeth with spare brushes took exactly half an hour until I was ready.

It was true. I looked ridiculous in his clothes. Walking around the second floor of the apartment, I took everything around me in. There were many pictures of him, Liam, Leah and Nadia on it. He seems to be a pretty happy person.

There was a whole wall that was decorated with pictures of him and Liam. No one else on them. Pictures of when he was a newborn, and how he grew more and more. Pictures of Liam laughing, Liam crying, Liam looking mad. Liam feeding ducks. Liam riding a carousel. Liam playing in the sand.
Liam in snow. Liam at the beach.

Alexander smiling from ear to ear with his son. It's adorable. Contiuing to look, I walk into another room where Liam's name is sticking on it from the outside. I open the door, seeing his room for the first time. It's blue and gray. So many toys that ten kids could easily play with his stuff and there would still be enough stuff to play with left.

I looked at the little boy. His dad put him in some adorable baggy clothes and in a beanie that covers his beautiful blonde locks. The little man played with something. No toy. My phone. He was taking pictures of himself.

The phone layed in his lap, his little pointer finger tapping the photo button over and over again, taking pictures of him from below. "Hey, you little thief." I say in a playful voice as I walk into his room and make him look at me.

"Did you steal my phone?" Liam starts giggling loudly, gets up from the floor, butt up in the air as he pushes himself up and heads off, out of my way with my phone in his hands. His little feet run as fast as they can take him and reach the stairs where he slows down to get down.

I slow down on purpose and try to look out for him not falling down the stairs. As soon as he is completely off the stairs, Liam runs off, laughing, screeching as he waddles into the direction of a room I'm not familiar with. I just follow him into the room which turns out to be another bathroom.

He stops and laughs as I catched him, tickled him until I finally looked up and saw him.

I saw Alexander. Hair damp, water drops dripping down his six pack. Standing in front of the two of us.

Naked.

__________

Nakey nakey👩‍🦯👩‍🦯👩‍🦯

What do you think?

Love you!!!