17

Here I am

Here I am. Standing in front of my fake-boyfriends apartment door, waiting for him to open it. He takes his time. I have already rang the bell three times and he still hasn't opened the door.

So as I was about to ring the bell again, the door was opened in the same exact second and a little blond haired toddler came running out, wearing the cutest things once again.

Nadia and Alexander do know how to dress their kid. Liam was wearing a skater beanie and a little oversized shirt with black jeans and some mini vans. He looks adorable. I immediately hover down to pull the little man into my arms, hugging him close to my body, using all of my self control to not squeeze him too much.

"Oh hello my little boy. I haven't seen you in so long." I said over and over again. Liam giggled as he attempted to wrap his small arms around my neck. I love this boy.

And then... eventually I also used the position to look at Liam's father from head to toes. Holy crap this man is one of a kind. He wears blue jeans and a beige shirt over it, the sunglasses he wears finishing up the simple look.

I felt overdressed. Which means that we have to drive to my family right now so this feeling will go away as soon as possible. We always dress like that when we meet.

I separated my arms from Liam as I got up and grabbed his hand to hold the boy. "Are we ready to go?" I ask him. He didn't answer for some time and god would I lie if I said I wasn't proud of the reason.

Because I was the reason. He was busy staring at me. He stared at my red long sleeve I was wearing and at one part in particular. "It's Chanel. I'm sure they have your size too. It would look good on you," I tell him jokingly, getting him out of his staring marathon.

He blinked a few times and then looked me in the face where he saw a big smile. He rolled his eyes, grabbed his son to place him on his hip and then started walking down the hallway to the elevator that leads into the parking garage.

It was awfully quiet in the elevator. Even Liam didn't say a word. We walked over to Alexander's Tesla that stood at the end of the garage. He got his son in the car seat behind his and then went to the driver's seat to sit in it.

So as we were all sitting in the car, I typed in the adress of my parent's place and then leaned back to talk to Liam. He's adorable. He brought his bat car with him and even a little batman figure.

His father was silent the whole time. Until we were almost there. "I need to talk to you," he says as he continues looking at the street. "Yeah? What would that be?"

"Leah and Jacob want you and me to plan their gender reveal party." "Really? That's amazing! When will we start planning?" He definitely expected another answer. I saw it by the way he let his head fall back against his head supporter attached to the seat. "Couldn't you say no?"

"Why would I do that?" I ask him confused. He didn't answer me. Just clenched his jaw. Then I remembered that we have to know the gender to plan the reveal party. Alexander must have read my thoughts because he fiddled a piece of paper out of his jeans pocket. I opened it and almost squealed from joy. "I knew it!"

He didn't have a choice now. He had to do that now. "Well I guess we can tell them that we will do it. This will be the best gender reveal party anyone has ever seen." I tell him. He just rolls his eyes at my words. I don't know what is wrong with him. He can be so nice and funny and the next moment he is just weird. Like he doesn't know what personality he wants to have.

"Do you have time after the dinner? To start? Leah told me they want to do it as soon as possible. And I want to get it behind with it." Grump. I'm sure he's secretly feeling so honored that they asked him.

"I do. We can go to my place. I have a room for Liam and you to sleep in and it's closer to my parent's house." And I want to sleep in my bed tonight. Alexander's apartment is amazing. But my bed is way more comfortable. Alex agreed to my idea and then the silence began again until we arrived at my parent's place.

We had to drove through some big gates that got you onto their ground. The gates led you into our driveway. Alex looked out of the rear view window as if he had seen a ghost. "Fuck..." he mutters. "Hey! There's a kid in there." I said.

"How rich are your parents?" He asks as he looked at the mansion I grew up in. "Very, very rich." I simply answer him.

I already saw Keenan's car parked on one of the parking spots. No sight of Leah or Jacob yet. Alexander parked his car next to my brother-in-law's  and then looked at me. "Are you ready?" I ask. He nods at me, gets out of the car and helps Liam get out of it too. This time, I was the one holding his son's hand. A thing that took me off guad was that I felt Alexander's arm being wrapped around me so his hand is placed on my hip. He leaned close to me with his mouth to my ear as he whispered,

"Time to say hello to my in-laws." And there it was again. The warm feeling in my lower belly. It has to go away. It has to.

___________

I kinda love the idea of those two.

What do you think?

Love you!