1

"This time baby, I'll beeee bulletproof!" I sang to the song as the music blasted inside my car and used the opportunity to sing because if someone else would've been in the car with me, he would've probably jumped out of it while it was still dri...

"This time baby, I'll beeee bulletproof!" I sang to the song as the music blasted inside my car and used the opportunity to sing because if someone else would've been in the car with me, he would've probably jumped out of it while it was still driving.

I'm on my way to my sister. She gave birth to my first nephew two days ago and was released from the hospital yesterday. Gianna said her husband Keenan would come home a little later from work and asked me to come over and meet him because she doesn't like to be alone.

Keenan is the principal of a university here in New York. That's actually how my sister met him. She was his student at the time four years ago while she studied psychology and he was the new professor at the uni. They are the cutest couple and helped each other out of their rough past.

So as I parked my car in front of the building of Gianna's apartment, I got my phone from the charger and took a quick look at my Instagram when the firt post that popped up was him.

Oliver broke up with me three weeks ago. He didn't even break up with me. He was just gone. With his new woman where I'm not even sure if it's legal that he's fucking her because the girl looks like she just started high school.

We have been together for four years, so yes it hurts pretty damn much to see him with another woman and to think about the fact that he wrote me a quick message which said this:
'This relationship just wasn't enough for me anymore. I found someone else. I'll pick up my stuff when I find the time to.'
Three days after him leaving. It also feels like I have lost my best friend. Oliver is the son of my mom and my dad's very good friend Emilio.

I have known him ever since I was born and we grew up together. The only person that really knows that I'm hurting is Gianna. She knows me better than I know myself.

I looked down on the post where of him and his girlfriend. Her name is Chloe. I saw that she turned eighteen a few weeks ago when I went to her profile. So it really wasn't legal at first. Gross bastard.

I went back to his profile, looked at the caption and had to fight bach the urge to throw my phone across my car. 'The best thing that could have ever happen to me.'

I hate him. He doesn't deserve me being sad because of him. And I need a distraction. And this would be to see my nephew and my sister. Gianna told me the door is open so I just turned the doorknob as soon as I was on the floor of their apartment and walked in where I already saw her sitting on the sofa with her son in her arms.

She's glowing. The happiest version of her I've ever seen and all of this just because the right man walked into her life. And only god knows how thankful I am for Keenan to make her feel this way.

She turns her gaze from her baby in her arms up to me and smiles as she sees me. I close the door behind me and turn the lock before I get over to them and hover over him.

My sight becomes blurry very fast as soon as I looked down at him. I gave Gianna a kiss on the side of her head as a greeting and she did the same. "He's beautiful, Gigi." I normally don't say this about new borns.

I always have to lie when I see one and say he's cute. But little Alessandro is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. I mean.. let's be honest. We just have to look at his parents.

"He is... you want to hold him?" She asks me, pats the spot on the sofa next to her and waits for me to take a seat on it. "How do I hold him? What do I have to be careful of?"

She puts him over to me. "Just make sure his head is supported.." she tells me and helps me to put him in the exact right position. He makes these little noises that newborns make and I swear I was thinking about asking her to let me use it as my ringtone.

And as soon as I had them around me, I forgot about everything that bothered me in the car just minutes ago.

____

I've already been at their place for two hours, still holding the little man and still talking with my sister. "He got your wedding vows in your handwriting tattoed?" I ask her in full disbelief and awe.

"He did..." God the woman is in love with this man. "Let me tell you but you're not getting rid of this man anymore." She just laughs at me. "Yeah. What a bummer.... What are you doing tonight?" She asks me.

"Going out with Leah. You should join us." I say without thinking. She starts laughing and puts her hand on her head to support it a little. "I would love to but there's the fact that I gave birth not even 48 hours ago, wear a diaper just like my son and look like someone dropped an oil canister over my head."

"Oh you've never been sexier." I remark in a joking way where she gave me the finger with a grin on her face.

My eyes always seem to drop down to her breats whenever I look at her. She groans as she asks me if I could stop that. "I would if I could. They're huge. They look like you hade a boob job to a bra cup size E."

But she's still the most attractive woman I know. If I wouldn't be blood related with her I would definitely want to land in bed with her. "I know.. I feel like a cow so it would be nice if you would hand me my child so he can relieve me a little." She tells me.

And just as I was about to hand him to her, we both stopped and watched Keenan get into the apartment. His eyes light up when he sees his wife and son and immediately gets over to us to take his son from me, before saying hi and then immediately goes to his wife to kiss her.

He gets back up from the kiss and doesn't realize Gianna stretching her arms out for him to give Alessandro to her. She let out a frustrated whimper what got him to give her attention and immediately handed him over when he saw her preparing to feed him.

I left half an hour later and got ready for my evening.

____

Sooo here goes part one!!

What do you think?

Love you!!!