Full of Surprises

Clarissa's P.O.V

"It was lovely last night, Harry. Thank you" I said.

I just woke up rapped around Harry's exstremly hot body.

Yes... We did it again after the date but this time was better in a weird way.

Don't know why it felt better. Maybe because we love each other. Neh.. I loved him the first time too.

"yes. Yes it was. Ur welcome babe" Harry said as bent down to me and then he kissed me!

!!!!!!!!!!FIREWORKS!!!!!!!!

I am starting to wonder if Harry is a firework. Ha! Maybe that....

"Want a hot shower?" Harry asked me with a smirk. Funny...

"Yeah! You wish that, huh?"

Harry looked at me weird at first and then he nodded with a wide smile and left the room and into the bathroom.

I stood up from the bed and took on a big t-shirt from Harry's locker. I also took on my pants of course.

I took the t-shirt were it stood 'FSO UPRA'. The t-shirt was blue and the words was wroten with white.

I don't know what FSO UPRA means but I don't actually care.

I walked over to the other bathroom to take a shower. I really need that now. A hot shower. God! I love that thought.

I turned on the water and the hot water streamed down my hair. It was so good to take a shower.

I can take a shower in one whole hour if I want too. I love to shower and swim. L.O.V.E!

When I showerd I thought of Leo. Not that way! But I thought of him coming here just so sudden.

You know... Why did he cone right now? Why did he say he was their long lost bother and their long lost son. Why know? Why actually know?  I don't get that.

I got out of the shower and took on a towel. What--

I throw up. What?!? This is like the second time I throw up in one week. I ain't sick because if I were sick I would feel sick and I don't...

"Oh my god. Clarissa are you okey?" I heard someone say behind me. I didn't care to turn around to see who it is.

The person took my hair from my hair. I can remember those soft hands every were. It was Roxy..

"I don't know... I just sudde--" and then I threw up again. I hate to throw up!! It's so discusting.

"oh... How long has this ..  You know.. How long have you felt like this?" Roxy said while streaking my hair. She is such a good friend!

"In a wee--" oh! For god sake!!! Again?!?!?!?

"A week? What ya talkin- Oh My God are you okey, Clarissa?!?" Lorrie came in. Perfeck... Two of my best friends see me puking...

"She has been kindo sick in a we--" Roxy said before she got interrupted.

"I'm not sick!" I said and three seconds later I threw up again.. Discusting!

"Yeah? Then what?" Roxy said. I just sat there infront of the toilet thinking.

"Maybe she is... You know" Lorrie said. I tured around to face her.

"Maybe I'm what?" I said insecure.

"Pregnant" She whispered.

What?!? I'm vampire! Have 'it' whit a vampire! What? I'm I going to be pregnant with a vampire baby?

Vampires are just troubleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara