Vampire Power

SORRY!! But this chapter is short! Next one will be longer!! Love yaa!

ENJOY!!!!! <3

***********************************************************

Clarissa's P.O.V

Vampire power. I'm a vampire and I got a vampire power. But whitch? I don't know but I will find out soon.

"Readeey?" Louis asked me.

"Yeah. So how will we do this?" I asked them.

"You must first drink blood. Sheck! Then you need to go outside. Sheck! Then you will try the diffrent power... And that is what we will do now." Zayn said.

"Okeei! Errm you can try to read my minds first. So what I'm I thinking" Liam asked.

I heard many thoughts but I hold on to Liam's. He thought of Toy Story. What the freak?

"You are thinking of toy story, Liam... Why?" I asked him.

Everybody smiled. I guess i have found my power. Wow... First try and I found it.

"Yeeah... I love toy stroy. They are cool!" Liam told me.

How can Toy Story be cool? Really? Thats for 5 and 6 year old boys and girls.

"so is that my power. Wait!!!!" I said looking at Liam to make him say 'I love you' and he did.

I have the same power as Niall and Harry! Cool!

"How did you do that?" Liam asked me comfused.

"Do what? Make you say 'I love you'? Easy I just looked at you deep in the eye and thought of what you should say." I said looking proud.

"You have two powers? Impossible!" Louis yelled. Do he always yell? I start to wonder.

"Well...I just did two powers so I don't think it's impossble.." i said looking comfused again.

It is so comfusing being a vampire!

"Wait.. She got bitten by Sterling Knight and then he died and she tured in to a vampire maybe she got the same powers as Sterling!" Harry said.

Maybe he is right. It make sence that I got his powers. i don't know....

"Yeah...Maybe that. Sterling could talk to animals right? Roxy can you turn into a wolf and Clarissa can try to talk to you while you are a wolf. See if that works." Liam said.

"Will do!" Roxy said as she tured into a werewolf. We all backed off. She scared me! Gosh...

'Hey do you here me' I asked Roxy in my mind.

'YES! I can!! OH!! THIS IS SOO COOL!' She yelled...in her mind

'Ooookey! Don't yell! My head is going to exploding then' She laughed and tured to her human.

"So did you hear her? Could you talk to each other in your minds?" Harry asked insecure.

"yes. I could hear her and talk to her." Roxy said. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

This vampire power thing is do damn cool! I love it!

I wanna try more.

"She wants to try more. What about flying. Thats Zayn's power maybe she has that to" Niall said. He read my mind again. Guush.

I looked over to Zayn. He wasn't there. I looked up and he was freaking flying. Could he fly? That is so dang cool!

"What do I do?" i yelled at Zayn so he could here me.

"You just think 'fly' and if you have my power you will fly!" Zayn yelled back.

Okey! Here I go. I Closed my eyes and thought of only 'fly'.

I opened my eyes again and I was FREAKING FLYING! This is soo awesome! I love flying!!

"It's offisal! You have all the power a vampire can have just like Sterling"

I have all the power a vampire can get? Waw... I am one of the strongest vampire in earth then.

This is so new for me. I can't belive it. But I love it!

What am I going to use this power to anyway? OHH! Can like live forever now since I am a vampire??

"Yes you can...if you don't get killed by another vampire of a wolf." Niall said.

Oh! This is so cool! And I am going to say that this is so cool all the time because it is so cool!!

"This is so cool guys! I love vampire powers!!" I shoted

Everybody laughed. I did of course the same.

We all stopped laughing when we heard something in the shawdous by the bush.

We stood there ready to fight. I was a little scared but I can deal with whatever it is. I hope...

Out of no where a freaking werewolf came out of the bush.

I looked over to Roxy. She looked shocked.

If thats not Roxy who is it then?

--------------%-------------%---------------%----------

HEY! Sorry for this being so short but I am just so god damn freaked out about a dream I had this night...

I hated that dream!

I dreamt about a guy that I hate!!! And we was together and.... Uuuuujjjj!!! GOSH I HATE THAT DREAM!

But thank god it's not real..

Hope you liked this chapter though and please comment, vote & follow. Lovee ya!!

And if you, Lizzy_directioner is reading this call me! I need to talk to you! Thanks!!!!! <3

If YOU.. Yes I mean YOU!.... have any ideas that I can use to the next chapter please comment or send me a message I'm desperate!! <3

LOTS OF LOOOVE <3