Love him. Love her

Clarissa's P.O.V

I ran and ran and ran and hoping that they wouldn't catch me or even see me.

I wanted to see my family again. I wanted to live my life again, just as it was.

I was a stupid Directioner with my two other stupid directioner. And we thought we had a chance on them.

We didn't have a chance on them and now I wish I never met them!

I stopped middle of the road and thought....

'Harry' GOD! How could I forget about him? I said I loved him and now I'm running away?

This was not the right time to fall in love, Clarissa!

I can't go back now! I'm finally free. They don't even notice me escaping.

I want to go back to Harry but I don't want to go back to that Vampire slash Werewolf house!

I must chose whitch way I'm gonna run. Back or Away?

I chose.....Away... I love Harry but I love my family more. Sorry, Harry..

I keeped running and running untill I finally thought I was a long way from the house so they could never catch me now. Even with their vampire speed.

Or could they? I don't know! I need to say sorry to Harry and tell him I love him but I had to go...but how?

OH! I know!!

Niall's P.O.V

I and the others didn't say a word efter Clarissa left us. We just stood there like some rediculous children that stared at the grown with shame.

Suddenly I heard someone in my head.. What the Heck?

'Niall it's Clarissa. I know you can hear me if you just want to! I have escaped' My heart stopped and my head almost exploded. Did she said she escaped?

'You can't catch me and i will not tell you were I am! I'm going home. You need to tell Harry that I'm sorry and that I...I love him and it's not his fault that I left. Just remember to tell him I love him...Cause I do'

Awww! She loves him. Harry would be so glad to hear that and so sad to hear that she has escaped.

I hate that I only can hear others thoughts but that I can't say something back with our minds.

We can't let her escape! What will she do out there alone? It is more then us in London that is vampires!

It is more vampires in London then in every contry and city in the world.

"HEY GUYS! Clarissa has escaped!! She just talked to me with her mind! She has freaking escaped!" I yelled out in the room.

Every body looked shocked. I was shocked as hell too!

"We need to do something! I don't think she can handle being out there alone!" Roxy said as she ran down the stairs.

I ran efter her and graped her hand.

"Hey, babe. I and the boys will go after her. We have vampire speed we can do it." I said walking closer to her.

"No! I can go in to my wolf. I can run after her too."

She said. She must be very worried about her.

"You can't! It's light out there. People can see you. They can't see us since we run to fast." I said to her.

She nodded and let out a sight.

The boys and Lorrie ran down stairs in vampire speed.

"We have to go locking at her now!" Lorrie said.

"You stay here and the others goes with me" Louis said to Lorrie.

"Hell NO! I'm looking for my best friend if I can! Liam you can stay here with Roxy cause I'm going to look for Clarissa if you guys like it or not!"

They all looked at her shocked. She wasn't the one that talked that much in these cople of days so hearing that from her was shocking!

"Oookey.. Umm.. You, Liam please stay here! We can't talk more about this. More we talk longer time it will get to find her." Zayn said rushing in the door.

Maybe you should open the door first, Zayn...

"Umm... Before we leave I need to tell you something Harry! I do it really fast! Follow me."

I said as I got up the stairs with vampire speed. Harry followed me up.

"What? I need to find her! I love her...." He took a pause and then staring talking again "Yeah..I do love her and I need her"

Thats cute. They both love each other.

"Thats kinda what I was gonna tell you. She wanted me to say that she needed to do this and that it was not your fault and that she... She love you, mate" I said to Harry slaping his sholder soft.

Like a best mate slap on the sholder thing.

"Do...do she love me?" He asked me.

I nodded and he gave me a small smile and then it vanished. Before I knew it he was down the stairs.

I followed him.

"Lets go NOW!" Harry yelled and...again ran in the door. Waw! Vampires can't open a door, huh?

Harry opened the door and ran away. The others exept Liam followed him. I was about to go too but I walked up to Roxy first and kissed her goodbye.

"I love you" She whispered in my ear.

"I love you too" I said back.

With that I leaved and followed Harry.

I can't belive she loves me. I love her too. I always have but I kept it in me for a while. I love and she loves me.

I love this day! Without the part that Clarissa escaped from us.

We all ran in vampire speed to find Clarissa. We can't find her anywhere! Gosh! Where is she!

"Hey guys! We should split up" Zayn said. I agreed and so did the others.

So we split up.

-------------%-------------%-----------%---------%----------

Two parts in one day! YEY!! Hope you liked it!!

You know next part is coming soon! Lovee yaa!

Never give up hope guys!!! NEVER!! <3