Miss You So Much That I Would Kill For You

Clarissa's P.O.V

*The Moment Liam Drowned*

Cody had just left the room and I ate my carrot cake. I was done in just one sec when I layed down at the bed again.

Suddenly I felt like a hard rock in my hard. Like...like someone I cared a lot about just...just died, someone I love. That was weird.

The door swung open and in comes Jack. "Hello whore" He said with a evil smirk.

"What do you want now?" i said annoyed. I was in a very weird feeling that i was being sad about and then comes Jack in and now i just feel the lust to beat the crap out of him.

Don't know why, maybe because he kidnapped me. I don't know, ask god maybe he knows or she.

"Watch your mouth whore!" He yelled at me

"Watch your mouth slutty cow!" I yelled back at him

"Slutty cow?" He asked with a confused look

"yeah, you are a slutty cow, have a problem with that?" I said angry

"No just, just SHUT UP!!!" He yelled at me once again. Ok, he haven't learned a think have he?

"Shut up yourself!!!" I said sassing back

"Why do you have to be so annoying?" He said

"Talk for yourself" i said. What? He was the one that was annoying as hell. Can't learn a thing and is still a emty headed frong!!

He walked closer to me. I was on the bed, in the kidnappers house, under a planket....yeah

I was a little scared that he walked over to me when he looked at me with a 'i have a surprise' look on his face.

in a bad way not a good way like HAPPY BIRTHDAY SURPRISE but don't move, i'm gonna hurt you badly.

He was now standing right over me. I looked up and he just stood there watching me like a perv.

"Take your clouths off" he whispered but i heard him well enough

"What?" i said

"TAKE YOUR CLOUTHS OFF!!!!" He yelled really high and angry as freak

I quickly took off my clouth, under the planket. I throw them on the floor to prove him that they were off

"Your underwear too" he said as he looked at the clouts

"Why?" I said insecure about what's happening

"Just do it" he said and i did what he told me to do

"There you go" i said as I throw the underwear too on the floor

"Now, do me" He said with a smirk. What the freak does he mean with 'do me'?

"What?" I said confused as freak now

"Do. Me" he said again. Does he mean....? No, no way! I'm not gonna be raped!

"What? NO YOU SLUTTY COW!!!" I yelled in his face making sure i didn't show him anything. He is not going to see my body, oh no! If he even tries, i will kick him off!

"Then i need to make you" he said as he jumped on my stumach

"No my babies!" I shouted

"SHUT UP!!" He said and took a tape on my mouth so i couldn't speak, or yell, or do anything with my mouth.

"Yo-yu dub-jikt und-hjj-erknnj-sta-hkd" i said but i'm pretty sure he didn't understand that either... I actually said, or tried to say 'you don't understand'