Mood Swings

*****soo here is my new chapter. 1.666 reads??? Ohhhhh guys Loooove you!!!! *****

Clarissa's P.O.V

I stood there just waiting for him to come down stairs.

"You done soon, love?" I shoted from a distance.

"Yes, I just... I be right there sweetie!" Harry shoted back at me.

We were going on another date and this time NO wild cats whos blind!

Liam saw us the first time and we didn't see him since we were just thinking of being like wild cats. Not this time, no.

Harry thought that we should go on one more date. Of course I loved that idea. I would love every minut and second I can get to be with him.

You know he is a popstar and all of that. He has conserts and interviews he goes to so I don't actually are with him All The Time. I do come with him on the conserts but not on a interview but I don't care...

"Why are you so dressed up, huh?" I heard someone whispered in my ear. I tured around in one sec and saw a brown hair, green eyes, handsome man. And no... It wasn't Harry. It was Leo.

"I and Harry is going out" I said to Leo waiting for Harry to interupt. He didn't. He was still up stairs. Who do he thinks he is? ZAYN?

He isn't Zayn... Gooosh. Zayn is Zayn. Harry is Harry. Me... Well, I am not who I used to be but I'm me.

"Oh.. Going somewhere special?" Leo asked me giving me an evil eye.

"Errmm... Yeah. We are going to a sushi place." We weren't going to a sushi place. I didn't know where we was going. As always Harry didn't tell me.

"Ready to g..?" Harry stopped talking and dropped his mouth. His eyes was wide. Weird...

Thank god he came and interupted my and Leo's unforgetteble conversation. I was getting emty of ideas to make Leo leave.

"Wow.." He took a pause to take a deep breath "You look amazing!" Harry said.

"oh.. Thank you Harry." I said as I blushed.

Oh!! This going already perfect! This should have been our first date. Not that I didn't like our first date. I loved it but we went a little to fast in our relationship.

Harry walked over to me and without me knowing he kissed me.

!!!!!FIREWORKS!!!!!

Leo just stood a few meters from us watching. He is starting to scare me! A lot scares me now.

First Lorrie and now Leo. I became a freaking vampire and I'm more scared now as a vampire then I were before when I was a human? Gosh..

Harry and I backed away from kissing for air. This was so romantic already and I don't even care about Leo looking at us. All I saw was Harry.

Harry took my hand and hold it tight. I still feel butterflies in my stumach every time he touches me. I love that he have that efekt on me.

He followed me to his car and opened the door for me. He is a gentle man and always will be because he is born that way. Suuuuree.......,.,,

I saw out of the window looking at the house. Leo was sitting by the window looking at me and Harrt weird. Gooosh! He scares me like freak!!!

"So you ready, babe? I have a perfect place for us to go. You will love it" Harry said smiling at me with a wiiiide smile. I smiled back.

"Yeah. Always ready for you!" I said with sarcasme in my voice. He laughed and started the car.

As always I tured on the radio and ignored Leo looking at us.