No, this is Kevin Amerya, he's... New

Lana stepped back onto the concrete sidewalk where she'd disappeared and blinked at the sudden light. While it was still early, the sun had awoken and started the process of sharing that state with the animals by shining brightly.

William appeared behind her, seemingly alarmed by the portal, and with a playful pull, Lana moved him away, his unasked question answered by Steve coming after them.

"What time is it?" he asked, his hair glistening slightly in the sun.

"23 minutes past 5," William read aloud from his wristwatch.

"You've been up all night, you should go get some sleep," Lana told him, squeezing his bicep supportively.

"Wish I could, but apparently there's a bug in the system, so I've got to get on that. You've been up all night, too, go sleep yourself," William suggested.

"I would, but the factory in Thailand promised to send the contract today, I was hoping our lawyers could look at it immediately so we can get to work, so I need to work out some kind of training for the sales employees to do," Lana explained, rubbing her eyes tiredly.

"I thought you put Simon on that?" William asked.

"When do you normally get in?" Steve interrupted their chatter, looking between them.

"Bit earlier than today, but I'm sure it'll be fine," Lana assured him just as Bucky stepped into the space next to them, the portal disappearing behind him.

"Did you crack the file?" Lana asked William, suddenly remembering how the night had been spent.

"I did, yeah," he replied, nodding slightly.

"And?" she prompted.

"His story checks out," Steve answered for him. Lana bit her lip, nodding slightly.

"Go read it," Bucky told her with an eyeroll, knowing exactly what the face she was making meant. She sent him a small smirk.

"Thank for helping out today, Steve," she said, pulling him into a one-armed hug before jumping up the few steps and entering their offices.

"William?" A voice exclaimed, a face appearing in the door Lana had entered through, probably having figured out his location from her. The brown eyes suddenly narrowed suspiciously.

"Captain America?" the young man asked shocked, suddenly forgetting all about William.

"No, this is Kevin Amerya, he's... New," William lied unconvincingly.

"Oh... 'Cause he looks a lot like Captain America," the guy pointed out.

"He gets that a lot," Bucky told, sending the guy a look that definitely would end the topic of conversation.

"Did you have something to say, Anwar?" William asked, gaining the guy's attention again.

"Right! The Times wants to know if today is good for a phone interview. They also want to send a photographer," Anwar told.

"Uh, yeah, that's fine. Actually, have the photographer come tomorrow, I won't have time today," William corrected himself; "Just work it out with Ruben." Anwar sent an affirming nod before disappearing again.

"I should probably get going," Steve told, pocketing his hands.

"Might be best," William admitted with a small grin.

***

"Am I supposed to pretend I haven't noticed we're at home?" Bucky asked Lana, who was sitting by the dining table scrolling down her phone. Bucky himself was leaned against the counter, waiting for the coffee to finish brewing.