Actually, surprsingly, they do

Bucky entered Lana's hospital room without knocking and went to the bed, letting all the cups of jell-o in his arms fall on the bed.

"How did the x-ray go?" he asked expressionlessly, placing the bag with Lana's items next to the bed.

"Fine. Where the hell did you get all these?" she asked confused, unsure how he even carried so many. Bucky shrugged, sitting down next to her and grabbing one from the pile while he smirked.

"They don't really have much security here," he told, before looking up; "Actually, surprisingly, they do, there was a guard by the kitchen and shit, but-"

"But you're James Barnes?" Lana suggested, making Bucky smile smugly as he pulled the lid off.

"Why go through all that trouble to steal a bunch of puddings, though?" she asked, removing handful after handful and placing them on the table next to her. Bucky shrugged as he put his finger in the cup before in his mouth.

"You seemed to like them," he pointed out.

"Ew, use a spoon, you git," Lana commented, tossing a plastic spoon at him. He rolled his eyes but nonetheless grabbed it.

"You did it just to be sweet?" she continued, taking a cup herself.

"Don't push it, I did it to get you to stop whining," he muttered, attempting to hold the cup between his legs, allowing his metal arm to go unused.

"To get me to stop whining? I mentioned them, like, once!" Lana argued.

"Yes, and it was annoying, so just take the stupid cups and shut up!" Bucky retorted almost aggressively.

"You are such a jerk," Lana muttered with a shake of her head.

"Most people say 'thank you'," Bucky informed her.

"Most people don't raid a hospital kitchen," she commented, rolling her eyes before putting a spoon in the pudding. They ate in comfortable silence for a while before Lana bit her lip.

"How bad is it? Your arm, I mean," she added when Bucky looked at her confused. He focused on the cup again.

"Not bad. It's fine," he claimed.

"Is that why you're holding that with your thighs?" she asked, nodding at the pudding cup.

"Doll, it's fine, there have just been more important things to worry about," he assured hardly before taking a deep breath. "What did they say about your leg?"

"Apparently it's broken, and apparently, you are not supposed to go for a hike with a broken leg, so they're gonna cut it up and see what they can do," she told as she finished her dessert.

"See what they can do? I thought doctors could heal anything today," Bucky muttered.

"They can. I mean, the broken leg isn't the issue, the issue is that I've apparently royally fucked up my chance of making a full recovery by using it as if it wasn't broken," Lana admitted.

"Speaking of, how did you do that? I know how much a broken bone hurts, how the hell did you walk 10 miles with it?" he asked curiously.

"I didn't realise I'd walked that far," Lana just excused it. Bucky just hummed in response. The door opened and Fury appeared in all his glory, looking at Lana.

"Hey, Nick," she greeted carelessly; "Care for a pudding?"

"You've been back for over 24 hours and have yet to make a report," Fury just stated.

"Can't it wait 'til she gets back to the tower?" Bucky challenged.

"Agent Barnes. Feel free to wait outside," Fury said. Bucky looked at him as he leaned back.