And you, darling...

"Hey, strangers," Natasha greeted, joining the two supersoldiers stood talking.

"Natasha, you look good," Steve told her, smiling at her happy face.

"Thank you! I got ready with Lana, she looks really good, too," Natasha told, hiding her smirk as she glanced at Bucky, who's attention was elsewhere.

"Yes. We noticed," Steve claimed, looking sayingly at Bucky's frustrated expression, Natasha laughing soundlessly.

"She just went to say hi to Thor, she noticed him when we were dancing," Natasha assured Bucky, even though she wasn't sure he was listening.

"Yup. We noticed the dancing, too," Steve muttered, smiling at his friend, who's eyes was fastened on the balcony. Natasha followed his eyes, seeing Lana walking happily towards the bar, Thor walking smilingly behind her. They reached the bar, talking and laughing before Lana leaned over the it to grab something, Bucky inhaling sharply at the sight. Steve looked away politely, turning his attention to Natasha, who was smirking, either because she seeing a very nice view of Lana, or because she was Bucky's reaction at that view.

After a tauntingly long moment she stood up straight, pouring the contents of a bottle into two shotglasses, handing one of them to Thor, who stood proudly as he told her about something, most likely relating to him being inhumanly strong, unreasonable handsome and literal royalty. Bucky rolled his eyes at Lana, who listened to his bragging before drinking her shot, quickly refilling it while Thor just put his down.

The conversation went back and forth between them, sharing laughs and eventually shots, Lana seemingly having worn Thor down.

"Earth to Bucky?" Natasha interrupted his thoughts, and he turned her head with a confused 'hm?', not having followed the conversation. Natasha smiled, clearly finding whatever conversation they'd been having amusing.

"Have you seen Lana?" she asked curiously, watching as Bucky pointed to the bar where the two were definitely standing closer than before.

"Thor is looking good today, isn't he?" Natasha prompted, ignoring the chastising look Steve sent her.

"Hadn't noticed," Bucky claimed shortly.

"Really? Must've been the only one not to. Lana clearly has," Natasha continued, making Bucky's eyes shoot to hers.

"What are you talking about?" he asked confused.

"Well, I can't say, but that looks an awful lot like flirting to me," she explained with a shrug, turning their attention back to the pair by the bar, Thor looking at Lana with concentration. Bucky scoffed.

"She could do better," he stated.

"Probably, but you gotta shoot your shot. Otherwise someone is going to swoop her up before you," Natasha told, eyeing how his face fell slightly.

"Looks like someone just did," he stated, turning around and leaving. Natasha furrowed her eyebrows, looking back at the two, who had left the bar, Thor holding Lana's hand and leading her out of the crowded room.

"Thor, we don't even know where he is," Lana realised, immediately sobered up by the fresh air the rooftop offered.

"He is my brother. He cannot hide from me," Thor stated, holding his hand out. He was a sight to behold, fiercely standing with his legs slightly apart, the formal human attire not able to hide who he was, what he was; a god. The airy breeze of the night touched his hair slightly as he waited, Mjøner suddenly firing through the air, landing in his hand perfectly. Despite the sound of his hand clashing against the handling, he made no movement, clearly unaffected by the sudden weight that had hit him.