Loki got himself some sort of dinghy

"The scan is complete. Success rate of zero percent," JARVIS informed the gathering.

"How is that possible?" Bucky questioned; "Is he saying there's zero percent chance of finding her?"

"If you'd been listening, you'd know it'd mean there's a zero percent chance of them being somewhere in this city."

"So she left the city?" Bucky questioned Tony, who rolled his eyes at his question.

"Either that or Loki got himself some sort of dinghy and they're doing a sightseeing around the statue of liberty. You know, he's new to this world, he might wanna see the local landmarks! Of course they left the city!" He yelled at Bucky, who stood up from his seat.

"He's not here for sightseeing, he's here to kill, and now he has her!" He shot back.

"He has them," Natasha interjected.

"And this isn't helping, guys," Bruce pointed out with a sigh; "we need a plan."

"I don't need a plan, I'm going to go find them," Bucky decided, turning to leave.

"Bucky," Steve tried.

"You're gonna go find them? How the hell will you find them if I can't?" Tony questioned him.

"Because I'm the only one who wants her back in this tower! I am the only one who isn't begging for her to head back to England!" he yelled back.

"Buck, you know that's not true," Steve tried calming him.

"Of course I don't want her here! See what being here got her?! Until now, she was the only one living in this tower who didn't suffer from PTSD, but after what she's experiencing right now, I'd say it's a pretty safe bet that that's over!" Tony went off at him.

"You think she was doing good before? She was abandoned by her mother and by her father, she left everything behind to come here, only to find that her own dad doesn't even care about her?" Bucky challenged.

"That's not true! She knows I care!" Tony yelled.

"How does she know that? When have you told her that?" Bucky retorted.

"That's enough!" Natasha interjected, standing up. "You are both being ridiculous, and you're both being jerks. Arguing isn't going to help Lana or Clint, who he also kidnapped, in case you forgot."

"I'm going out," Bucky stated, turning around and heading towards the door.

"Buck, where are you going?" Steve asked, taking a step after him before stopping.

"To find someone who knows something!"

"Buck?" Steve asked when he heard the door shut quietly, his look immediately darting to the person who entered

"Mh," Bucky hummed, his back to the room.

"You've been gone for 14 hours, Tony's waiting for us in the lab," Steve informed. "Where've you been?"

"Thought someone might know something," Bucky muttered; "That maybe I knew someone who knew something."

Steve narrowed his eyebrows slightly at the figure of his best friend.

"Look at me," he ordered, making Bucky slowly turn around to reveal the bruises on his face.

"What the hell happened to you?" he asked, taking a step closer before stopping when he saw Bucky step back.

"I told you, I thought someone might know something," he repeated annoyed.

"And did they?" Steve sighed.

Doll and Jamesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें