Alice had thick mascara and a tiny line of eyeliner in the outer corners of her eyes. She had a thin pice of her eyelids covered with sparkly red glitter that flashed prettily in the light. Her cheeks were naturally blushed and her lips were a dark red.

Her shoulder length straight black hair was put in a french plait that went from one side of her head, to the other, and over her other shoulder. The end of the plait was secured by a hair tie with a fake red rose on it. She had on no jewellery but a ring that Frank had given her. They were going to get married!

Her dress was delicate and deep red. It was one-shoulder and ruffled at the top until it fell to the floor in small ripples. She was pretty short so she had blood-red stilettos on.

Lily had her eyes outlined with eyeliner that made the green of her eyes pop out at you. She had mascara on the top lashes. She had a smudge of blusher and her lips were naturally dark so she put shimmery lip gloss over them.

Her red hair was in a pretty bun at the back of her head that you could just see over the top of her head. The front of her hair was pulled back lightly so it stick up a little at the front. On either side of this, there was a piece of hair that had been left out and curled. She had on the locket I gave her and the heart necklace and earrings James gave her.

Her dress was emerald green to match her eyes and was strapless. It was fitted around her ribcage and above before it fell into silky ruffles to the ground where she had black stilettos.

Bella had thick eyeliner and mascara like Marlene but her eyeliner flicked out a little at the corners of her eyes, like the tips of bird wings. She had blue eyeshadow that was dark at the base of her eyelid and lightened up to a sky-blue at the top. She had no blush and clear lip gloss.

Her medium length cobalt blue hair was twisted up into a bun and she had pretty heart and pearl clips that decorated her hair. She had the charm bracelet I gave her, pear earring and necklace, and a flower ring.

Her blue dress had a halterneck strap and was designed so that it went over her boobs and then floated to the floor elegantly, hiding her almost-showing bump. But the marauders, Frank, and the girls knew now as well. Her dress was a cobalt blue - the same shade as her hair - and was sparkly in the light. Her shoes were black ballet flats.

My mascara was light because of my dark eyelashes and my eyeliner was dark on the bottom at light at the top. I had a very thin line of sparkly silver eyeshadow right at the base of my eyelids, overtop of my fading purple eyshadow - a copy of Bella's blue. I would be blushing all the time if I was with Sirius so I didn't need any blusher. I had on shimmery clear lipgloss and I was the only one with colour nail polish - silver - the others had clear.

My hair was up in a waterfall braid, starting on one side of my head and ending in a loose braid falling down at the other. My hair was its natural curly brown. I was wearing Sirius's butterfly necklace and earrings which were now very special to me, Lily's butterfly ring, and Bella's heart bracelet, hidden among silver bangles.

My dress was a dark purple. It has spaghetti straps and the top was a sort of twisted design. Just above the bottom of my ribcage was a thin band and below that the dress was floaty and swirly. I had some silver strappy stilettos underneath.

At ten to seven, we all took deep breaths and walked down to the entrance hall.

I watched with the boys as the beautiful girls descended the stairs, but I was only really looking at one girl.

Cyan was dressed in a floaty purple dress with my earrings and necklace that I got her. She had Lily's ring and I noticed Bella's bracelet in between some bangles. Her bright blue eyes were outlined with black and she had a line of silver at the bottom of her top eyelid that glittered distractingly every time she blinked. She locked eyes with me and looked away, blushing. Cute.