"What do you want," Luke whispered.

Nate titled his head as if he was weighing the situation, then stepped closer and knelt next to me. "May I kiss you?" he asked him. Luke's eyes went wide, but he nodded yes. I watched as Nate placed his hand around the nape of Luke's neck and pulled his mouth towards him. The kiss started out cautiously but then heated up as Luke pulled Nate into him. I let out a low growl - fuck seeing them like this was so hot.

When the kiss broke, they were both panting, cheeks red. "Strip, both of you, now," I commanded them as I took off my own clothes. Luke only hesitated for a moment, whereas Nate didn't hesitate at all. Once they were naked, I pushed Nate down on his knees in front of Luke. "Show Luke how good you can make him feel, my love," I purred in his ear. Nate reached out and began stroking him. Just like he'd done with me, Luke tangled his hand in Nate's hair when he began sucking his cock. I watched them, stroking myself, then began to stretch Nate with the lube. He moaned against Luke's cock when I slid inside of him.

Luke cried out, "May I cum, please," as Nate deepthroated him.

"Luke you may cum, but Nate you need to wait," I commanded and listened to Luke moan as he flooded Nate's mouth. He was panting when he slipped out of Nate's mouth. I was so close and I could see how worked up Nate was, his cock standing at full attention. "Return the favor, Luke. Let him fill that mouth, beautiful," I groaned as I struggled to hold my orgasm.

Nate cried out as Luke began to suck him, hollowing his cheeks. In moments, we both came loudly.

Axel's POV

"Wait, you knew?" I asked Silas. I was flabbergasted. How did he know Marc was attracted to me, but somehow I'd missed it all this time?

"Well, you are fairly oblivious to these matters," he snickered. "I mean, look how long it took you to figure out things with Seirína, and me." I rolled my eyes at him, then turned to look at Marc, who sat nervously on the chair next to the bed.

"I'm sorry," he stammered, "I can leave." He stood and started walking towards the door, but Silas grabbed him and crashed their mouths together. Marc squeaked in surprise but quickly submitted to the kiss. I let out an audible groan watching them. Silas held his hand out to me, without breaking the kiss. I walked toward them like a man hypnotized. Silas pulled me between them and pulled Marc against me. My hands trailed over his shoulders and chest. I felt my breath falter as I looked into his beautiful mismatched eyes. I tangled my hands in his hair and devoured his lips as Silas began placing kisses along my neck, his hands squeezing my hips and ass.

I don't even remember any of us getting undressed. The next thing I know, I'm balls deep in Marc as Silas is sucking his cock. The room smelled of sex as all of us came repeatedly. It was like we couldn't stop.

Raven's POV

Moy solnechnyy svet and I hadn't been able to keep our hands off each other most of the day. My cock felt raw, we'd fucked so many times, yet here I was, buried inside of him again as he tears streamed down his face, begging to cum again. It was like we were drugged. "Shh, love, don't cry," I roared as I filled him again, then dropped to my knees, taking his length into my mouth. He bucked against my mouth, threading his hand in my short hair.

"Yes, oh fuck yes, Raven, don't stop," he screamed and pushed deeper down my throat, making my eyes water.

North's POV

Queen, Brandon, and I had been playing together all day. She was so willing to experiment and so was Brandon. Her eyes hazed over as she sucked his cock while I spanked her. The sound of her moans were a drug, driving me insane. Brandon grabbed her hair and slammed into her throat as he came, calling her name as I pressed my fingers deep inside of her, commanding her to cum as well. She moaned against his cock and thrashed against my legs. I laid her on the bed, she watched us as I began to fuck Brandon, pushing him forward, his tongue grazing across her sensitive clit. She panted as he teased her.