💀Phantom Titans Earth: Part 46💀

Start from the beginning

"I'm finding it now! Uhm, the control panel is on the A-16 wall..." Vil mumbled out.

"There's a sound of something opening." Rook muttered out.

"Something is shining at the inside of the room! Could that light be...?" Y/n pointed towards the dim light.

"That is....!" Epel yelped out as they all rushed towards the light. What was displayed on the wall is a gold and white colored spear that is shaped like a lightning bolt.

"So this is... The 'Thunderstorm Spear'!" Vil mumbled out. He couldn't believe what he was looking at. Neither did the rest.

"S-So big! This thing is taller than Vil-San, how are we going to carry it!?" Epel stuttered out.

*BANG BANG!!*

"GET OUT!!!!!!" The Titan roared from the outside of the Hanger.

"We don't have time to think. Let's just activate it!" Vil mumbled out. He then inserted the Keychain into the Spear as it turns on.

"Code: Titanomachy. Identify as sudden emergency level A. Releasing all magic circuits. Batter: 100%." The Thunderstorm Spear then lights up and emits a powerful aura.

"Amazing....! The Magical Power of the Spear tingles my whole body!" Rook muttered out.

"Registering the fingerprint of the operator. Please touch the screen panel."

*BANG BANG!*

"Vil-San hurry up! The dood is broke!" Epel yelped out as he glances over to the door.

"I know!" Vil grunted out as he places his hand on to screen panel.

"Regurgitation completed. Releasing the lock of the safety device, sighting support mode activated."

"Ugh... So heavy! Make it float with magic...." Vil groaned out as he used a bit of magic to make the sear float a bit to ease the weight. Then the door was blasted in.

"HUMAN..... WHERE ARE YOU!!!!! GAHHHH!!!!!!" The Titan growled out.

"The Titan is inside the hanger!" Rook muttered out as he stood infront of everyone.

"Ugh! Even if I tried to control it with my magic, the Power emitted from the spear is too strong!" Vil groaned out. "Epel, Y/n and I will support the main body. Rook! You take the aim!"

"Oui! As a Hunter, I can't fail this. Now, it's time to hunt down the Titan!" With the Thunderstorm Spear in their disposal. They aim the Spear at the Titan and concentrated their magic to the Spear.

"Take this!" Vil shouted as the Spear launched a powerful concentrated blast of magic at the Titan.

"GRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" The Titan screamed in agony as it soon falls down the bottomless pit. The smoke finally clears.

"We did it! We blew the Phantom away and it fell into the hole of 'Tartaros'!" Epel breathed out a sigh of relief. The others didn't realize they won until Epel shouted their victory.

"W-We won....? Did we win?" Vil mumbled out. They couldn't believe it.

"Yes! It's our victory!" Rook chuckled out.

"I don't believe it... We won!" Y/n mumbled out.

"YAY!!!!" They all cheered, giving a group high five.

"The battery of 'Thunderstorm Spear' is low. Remaining 10%. Please install it at the charging station."

"It's already low on battery even though we only use it once, it consumes too much fuel." Vil mumbled out.

"Since it was able to release such a powerful blow, it can't be helped." Rook muttered softly.

"We didn't know where we could charge it after this, so we should charge it now." Vil said, placing it in the charging station.

"Oh, there's a timer. Is this... The remaining charging time?" Rook muttered out.

"Jeez! We are in a hurry!" Epel said impatiently.

"But, the attack just now... I think it didn't affect the Titan." Rook mumbled out. "I don't think it was killed by that one blow."

"Yes, I have the same thought." Vil nodded. "As the Staff of 'S.T.Y.X' said before, we can't fight with the Titan without the 'Thunderstorm Spear'. I know it's frustrating to wait for the charging time, but it's too dangerous to move on without this spear. We have used up our energy in all the battles we had, so let's take a break here until the battery is fully charged."

"I also want to check how the other teams are doing with the transceiver." Rook added.

*grrr*

"What was the noise just now? Is there another Phantom nearby...." Vil mumbled out as he, Rook, and Y/n get ready to battle the Phantom.

"Ah.... Uhm, it's the sound of my stomach." Epel sheepishly said.

"Huh!? What kind of sound was that!? Unbelievable! I thought we were being attacked by a Titan again!" Vil sighed out.

"I'm sorry... Hehehe!" Epel chuckled softly.

"Fufufu!" Rook chuckled softly.

"Hahaha!" Y/n couldn't help but laugh off the situation.

"Why are you guys smiling?" Vil sighed out.

"Nothing, we just thought you are still the same as usual." Rook said to Vil. "It seems like there are foods in this hanger too. Let's borrow some of it and claim Epel's stomach Titan first."

To Be Continue~