| 16 |

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Things were super awkward between Reese and I as we ate breakfast. I can't believe that happened. I was...hard and pressed up against him.

What is he going to think of me? Ugh.

Why did I even suggest that we sleep in the same bed? I hate how naive I can be sometimes. It never registered to me that something like this could happen.

Aside from the awkwardness, I find that I really enjoyed being with him. Being that close to him. He must have held me all night. My stomach flipped at the thought.

Would I let something like this happen again? Maybe. If the universe grants the wish.

Today was Saturday. I have to be at work in 2 hours. I have 2 hours with this man and all I feel is embarrassing for what happened this morning.

"What's on your mind, pebble?" I jumped when Reese came from behind me, to place the plate on the sink. I'd basically begged him to at least let me wash the dishes. Of course, he was against it, but I didn't give him a chance to deny him.

"N-nothing," I said quietly, scrubbing the plate in silence. Occasionally, I'd flip my hair back when it got to my face. I huffed out when my hair fell right back on my face. "Let me," Reese said. I looked back to see him taking a small black scrunchie from his wrist. I eyed it for a second before meeting his eyes. "Turn around," he said.

"Why do you have that with you?" I couldn't help asking.

"For you," he said not missing a heartbeat. I was left dumbfounded and blushing like crazy, turning around to face the front. His fingers worked through my hair, combing it and tying it up.

He had a scrunchie. For me.

"Uh, thanks," I said quietly when he was finished.

"No problem," he said not moving from behind me. I went back to washing the plates, trying to ignore the fact that he's still standing, right behind me. Reese silently took the plates from the sink once they were clean and put them away. I rinsed my hands and wiped them before turning around, only to collide with the hunky man. A tiny squeak pushed out my lips as I was now caged between the sink and Reese.

Looking up, while swallowing hard, my eyes were glued to his inviting lips. I want to kiss him. I don't know how I suddenly have this urge to kiss someone this bad. It's so foreign to me. Yet, I seem to like it.

And it seems like it controls my inexperienced ass because my hands are now resting flat, on Reese's clad chest. Instinctively, he placed both his hands on my hips, making my stomach flip. Luckily, I didn't have to act on my sudden craving for his lips because he kissed me first.

My hand moved to his face, desperately kissing him back. His hands tightened on my waist and I gasped, giving him access to slip his tongue in. I found myself making sounds; moaning because it felt so right and so good. I wanted more. I didn't want this to end.

My tiny squeaks were muffled by his lips assaulting mine desperately when he lifted me up effortlessly, hoisting me over the sink. He positioned himself between my legs. I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss further.

My fingers were buried in his soft hair, while his weaved under my - his tshirt - tickling my torso with soft feather touches. "Reese..." I found myself calling out lowly; hesitantly. He's touching me in an intimate way. It making me hazy and confused.

Yet, his name got swallowed by his skilled lips, nibbling on my lips. The tshirt rode up with each second his hand roamed my body. His long slender fingers traced my torso, going up to my sensitive nipples. When his thumb swiped over one, I jumped, moaning.

"Fuck," Reese almost growled against my lips, ripping away to attack my jaw, my neck, finally finding that one particular spot that had me clutching his shoulders and gasping out his name. His lips left electrifying tingles.

"Oh...mmmh! Ah," unintelligible sounds came out of my lips when he gently pinched my nipples. My pants tightened around my crotch and it was somewhat close to painful more than the usual discomfort. "Reese..." my head was swimming, unable to focus or grasp anything to bring me back from this delightful experience.

I wanted more. I need to feel the heat more.

"Pebble," Reese's throaty voice called out softly, pulling back and taking with it the pleasure. I whimpered desperately, looking up at him with hooded eyes. He eyed me briefly before looking down. Upon realizing what he saw, I yelped, moving to cover the bulge in my pants. "Don't do that," I looked up, still breathless and swimming in what I could only assume is...lust. Reese gently pulled my hands away, his eyes on me. "Don't hide from me, pebble," he said.

I gulped. I'd managed to run away from him when I realized I was rubbing my morning wood all over his side. It was the most embarrassing moment of my life. He was even laughing at me. Now he had to see me like this again. How desperate am I?

"Let me help you," his hoarse voice broke the silence and my whirling thoughts. I looked up shyly at him. "You've touched yourself before, right?" My cheeks were burning. "Don't be shy, pebble. It's just me. I do it sometimes. Nothing wrong with it," he admitted casually.

"Uhm," I looked down, not knowing what to make of the situation. Why am I suddenly hesitant when I wanted him earlier? Is he going to go all the way or? Will he ask me to do the same for him? "Yes," I admitted shamefully, avoiding his eyes. "I have,"

"Good," he said his hand caressing my face ever so gently. "Would you like...me to touch you?" He asked then. How is he so casual about this when I'm sitting here burning? Is this normal for couples?

We're not a couple. We could have been, if it weren't for his inhuman brother.

"Yes," I gave in, looking up at him. This is my only chance. To be with him. To go almost all the way, if not all. To feel what it's like being with someone who actually likes you. I guarantee Tyrell will be making my life miserable. I should make memories that will comfort me in dark times. I know it's selfish and wrong to lead him on, but I can't seem to let go.

I like him. Now that I want to tell him, I can't. I can at least do this. I had just enough confidence in me to beg him.

"Take me to the bedroom," I said hooking my arms around his neck. "And make me feel g-good," I said quietly, looking into his sparkling eyes.

Instead of responding, Reese kissed me desperately and with enough passion to ignite a fire deep within. Grabbing the back of my thighs, I wrapped my legs around his waist when he picked me up with ease. For a second, I got worried that I might be too heavy.

He took us upstairs, with so much ease that I wondered for a second if he'd engraved the corners and passages of this house in his mind. Before I know, the soft texture of the bed was pressed against my back. He pulled back to look into my eyes, searching. "Are you certain about this, pebble?" He asked me. I nodded immediately.

"Yes, Reese. I'm sure," I said quietly before pulling him down to kiss him more. His hands worked fast to bunch up the tshirt. We broke the kiss quickly so he can pull it over my hand, leaving me naked underneath him. His eyes roamed my torso for a moment, a small smile gracing his lips before he went back to kissing me.

His hand played with my nipple, twisting and pinching lightly, eliciting a tingling feeling. Unwrapping my legs around him, he crouched down to undo the zip of my pants. I raised my hips so he can slide them down. He smirked, watching me. "So eager, baby," I mewled, blushing.

He pulled the tight jeans down in seconds, leaving the boxers on. He's torturing me. He could have pulled down everything at once. Judging by how he's pulling on the elastic of the boxers, he really was teasing me.

"It hurts Reese," I whimpered. "Please," I panting from the kiss and the anticipation.

He pulled down the boxers at last, freeing my hard erection. I hissed when his fingers wrapped around my cock. I raised my hand to see him dry pumping me slowly, his eyes watching my cock. "Relax, pebble." He said. "I'll take good care of you,"

UNEDITED