| 5 |

❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Ethan Waverley.

• 22 years old.
• Majors in Chemical Engineering and English.
• Got a Bursary fund
• Suzanne Marie-Waverley is his mother and Brian Waverley is his father. Divorced.
• Lives with his mother in Stanger.

I read Ethan's profile, as I sat in my office, in school on a Sunday afternoon. I pondered over it.

What is so special about this guy? How'd he manage to weave his way into my mind so quick. Fuck, I've only seen about three times and I can't get him out of my head.

"Yo bro, what are you doing here?" I looked up at the sound of Landon, my second in command. He walked in. "It's Sunday, my guy. What are you doing here? You should be with your sister,"

"I was-"

"Checking out students files?" He snatched the file off my desk. "Who's this?" He read it. "Dude, you're smashing middle class nerds now, huh?" I glared at Landon. "What?"

"You don't need to shun other students, son of a bitch," I grumbled under my breath, snatching the file. I closed it and placed it back in the cabinet.

"My bad. Wanna go grab a bite?" He asked me.

I don't remember eating anything today. Maybe if I go to the Cafe, I'll see Ethan. "Yeah sure. I know a place,"

"Cool,"

When I got to the Cafe, I only saw the other guy. Chris, I think. Ethan was nowhere in sight. Fuck.

"What do they serve here?" Landon inquired, leaning on the countertop. I looked around, thinking maybe he's somewhere around the table. There was no sight of him. He's probably at the hospital. He did get hurt.

I felt the sudden urge to go visit him.

"Hello. What can I get you?" Chris came over to us.

"Uh, let me get, uh, two croissants and a chocolate shake," Landon ordered. My eyes wandered, hoping I'd see a strawberry blonde ponytail around. Just by luck. "Tyrese,"

"Huh?" I turned to Landon.

"What are you buying?" I looked back at Chris. Looking up at the menu, I suddenly lost my appetite. It would have been nice to be served by Ethan. His smile is enough to make you want to order. I bet every customer feels that way. I mean, I did just see a girl passing him his number.

Jokes on you, I kissed him first. I stole his first kiss. Fuck, I can still feel his soft lips against mine. He tasted sweet. Something grape.

"What's wrong with you?" Landon nudged me.

"Ay fuck off," I said irritated. Ethan's absence was clearly making me cranky. At least we're in the same University. We both do English. I should probably think about attending classes. Just to see him.

Majority of the time, I'm occupied by the student office, because I'm part of the Student Governing Body, as President. And I have the family business to overlook, since I'll be taking over, next year. And I babysit my eight year old sister, Yolanda. Fucking Tyrell always ditch her, even when he knows she wants to spend time with him.

I'm occupied most of the time that I stopped going to class. I do everything online, while managing everything else. It's time consuming.

I have to make time for Ethan. I'm not giving up on him.

"Where's the other guy?" I asked Chris. He frowned at me. "The one with the long hair," I knew his name, but I have to play it off, so I don't come across as desperate. I am desperate. Desperate for him. For his soft lips. For more.