| 6 |

❤🧡💛💚💙💜

"Where are you going?" Brave inquired, looking up from the laptop. We were watching a movie.

"Uh," I trailed off, putting on my shoes. "Tyrese wants to see me," I said softly.

"Tyrese?" He frowned, pausing the movie. "He knows you're hurt. Why would he ask you to go out?"

"He said he's coming here," I shrugged. "Probably sent by the nurse,"

"Oh yeah," Brave nodded. "You're probably right," he stood up as well. "Gotta get layered up though. It's cold outside,"

"I got it," I said walking to my closet. I grabbed a jacket, putting it over the tank top. It was quite warm in our room.

"Put this on," he threw the beanie from his chair. "Ay, don't tie your hair," he stopped me when I was about to tie my hair. I rolled my eyes and combed through it with my fingers, careful not to touch the wound. It didn't hurt at all. I can barely feel it too. Brave made it look bad when he treated it this morning.

Pulling the beanie over my hair, I turned to him. He held up a thumbs up. "I'll be back," I said when my phone vibrated.

Reese: I'm outside.

Just in time. I grabbed my student card and phone before hurrying out. A black Jaguar was parked in front of the res, at the top of the stairs. I walked slowly, taking time to admire his attire for today. He was wearing navy and black. Full suit. Blazer and all. I wondered if he's working here. He looks too young to be a Professor.

He looked up from his phone and smiled, pocketing it. He pushed away from the car and met me halfway up the steps. "Hi," he smiled, but I was too shy to even look at him.

Not after what I did yesterday.

I kissed him. I can't believe my first kiss, I was reckless. Why couldn't I stop? Whatever that thing Freeder offered, it messed with my mind. I embarrassed myself in front of this godly looking person. And he still wants to see me. After I basically harassed him.

I'm such a horrible person.

Clearing my throat, I forced a smile, eyeing the fancy car. "Hello," I fought back a wince when my voice squeaked. I followed him to his car. "Nice car," I said quietly.

"Thanks," he said leaning against it. I stayed upright, not wanting to ruin his car. I couldn't afford to pay it if I scratched it. "Are you sure you're doing okay?" He asked me quietly.

"I don't feel any pain," I said quietly, pushing my hair back. This is exactly why I tried to tie it. The wind is blowing it to my face. "I'll be fine," I dared to look at him and felt my stomach churn.

There were eyes on us, as people passed by. It was making me uncomfortable. And I was shivering from the cold. "Are you feeling cold?"

"It's fine," I said softly. He moved to open the passenger door.

"Get in," I looked up at him, confused. "Gotta keep you warm. Come on," I eyed his car briefly before getting in. His scent enveloped me. It was so strong. His car is spotless. And cool. I wish to have a fancy car in future. I know I'll work hard for both me and my mom.

"You know you can just go to the nurses so they can check you out, right?"

"I can't," I mumbled.

"Why not?"

"I don't have enough money. Or medical aid,"

"Money?" He repeated, clearly confused. "Ethan, you don't have to pay when you go to the school medical center. It's covered by your tuition fees," he said then.