| 4 |

❤🧡💛💚💙💜

"He's in here," I heard faint voices while I clung to Brave.

"What's his name?" A female voice inquired.

"Ethan Waverley," Brave answered.

"Okay, what happened?"

"He fell down and hit his head. He's bleeding," I winced when I felt someone touch the back of my head.

"Brave, it hurts," I whimpered quietly.

"Sorry honey. I'm just going to check if you need stitches. It won't take long, I promise," the soothing female voice spoke up. "Can you show me where is it?" She asked quietly. "He's got such lovely hair,"

"Ow," I pulled back from the pressure.

"Ethan, stay still,"

"Do you feel dizzy, Ethan?" The female voice asked me.

"I'm sitting down. How will I feel dizzy?" I inquired, confused. "Oh wait, my eyes. Everything is moving around. It's like jelly," I giggled.

"Sorry, some punk ass gave him edibles. He's been like this for about an hour now," Brave explained to lady.

"They were chocolate, Bravey. Stop saying edibles," I said giggling. "Why am I laughing so much?"

"Okay, I don't think he needs stitches. Who do you stay with, Ethan? Can I get a hold of his parents?"

"No!" I screamed. "No calling mom. No worries. I mean, worrying mom. Ethan's strong now," I said.

"He stays with me. We share a room," Brave explained to her.

"Yeah, he's my best friend," I said flinging my arms around him. "The best best friend," I said happily.

"Okay, I'm getting a kiss now," Brave said when I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh he's so adorable," the female voice spoke up. "I don't think I'll be able to assess him while he's under the influence. He seems fine. If it happens he starts complaining about pain, please give us a call and we'll refer him to the hospital. Or take him to the hospital. Whichever works best,"

"No! No hospital. I nate heedles," I said quickly. "Wait, I think I said that wrong. Did I Bravey?"

"Yeah, you did," Brave chuckled lightly.

"I meant well say," I scrunched my face, trying to remember. "What was I saying?" I frowned. "Oh, I hate needles,"

I heard another male laugh. It was quiet. Like Tyrese's.

"Hey, did you know? At work, I met with this guy. Reese...I mean, Tyrese. He was so nice. And cute," I giggled quietly, hiding my face. "And there was this little angel, who had the tongue of steel. She was so cute," I squealed happily. "I miss her. Will you take me to her?"

"I don't know who you're talking about, Ethan? It's almost midnight. She's probably sleeping already," Brave said.

"But I want to see her now," I pouted, pouting.

"Okay, give him this medication, please, if he's in pain. Also, apply this on the wound,"

"Thank you," the nurse excused herself and went to talk to Reese outside.

"Wait, Reese is here right now. He knows the little angel," I stood up.

"Hey now. You have to rest," Brave pulled me down.

"But I want-"

"Nope, lie down here. On the edge," Brave gently pushed me down onto the soft bed. "Keep your hair down, so you don't pull on the wound,"