| 2 |

❤🧡💛💚💙💜

"Well, I don't want to eat another pizza, so let's go," I huffed out as Brave lazed around on a Saturday morning, refusing to go grocery shopping.

"Come on, Ethan, it's still early," he groaned, pulling the covers over himself.

"No," I peeled the covers off of him, ignoring his naked state. He always sleeps only in his boxers, as opposed to me, a pajama freak. I have at least five pairs. "I have to go work at 12. The shops are usually crowded on a weekend. We have to go now,"

"We'll just order online. They'll deliver the groceries for us," Brave mumbled in his sleep.

I pouted, looking at Brave with both anger and sadness. He slowly peeled his eyes opened and sighed. "Okay, I'm sorry. I'm getting up now,"

One thing about Brave and I, somehow, I always get what I want with him. He treats me like his little brother and occasionally pampers me with nice things. No matter how much we argue, he caves in eventually if I want something. It's always been like this. No questions asked.

He just has a soft spot for me, I guess. It makes me feel special.

He helps me when my anxiety attacks skyrockets and when my OCD gets too worse to handle. He grounds me and reminds me to do stuff when I forget. At the same time, he also annoys me because he's untidy and he barely cleans his side of the room. It triggers me and I always end up cleaning for him.

In the end, I honestly don't mind. I like the results of a clean room. We share groceries, which he refuses to let me pay majority of the time. I end up having all the money to myself. What I do instead, I plan a day out for us so I can spoil him as well. I mean, I know he can afford a whole grocery store, but I'd rather buy some of the stuff as well, so I don't feel like I'm using him.

"Hey, I'm sorry, okay?" He stood up and patted my shoulder. "I'm going to shower quickly and then we'll go. Wherever you want," I nodded, satisfied with his efforts. I let him grab his stuff and head to the bathroom. Once he was gone, I picked out clothes for him, knowing he'd most likely raid his closet and leave it a mess. Next, I made his bed and tidied up while waiting for him.

Less than 30 minutes, he was done and we were ready to go. I let him choose the store he wanted, seeing as he'll most likely pay. I always go to the cheapest places. The food's just the same, if not more expensive.

"Okay, here we go," he parked right in the available spot, taking off his sunglasses and leaving them in the dashboard. "Let's go,"

He ran for the trolley before I can reach it. I huffed out and said nothing. Well, sometimes I feel like he babies me too much. I know I'm soft spoken and possibly scared of literally every person passing through, despite my physique.

We passed by each isle, grabbing our usual stock. Brave would sneak in snacks every now and then. "I think we missed the chocolate isle," he said reversing.

"What?" I eyed him.

"You like chocolate, isn't it? We gotta get you some," he said leaving the trolley to find the chocolate. I wanted to roll my eyes but at the same time, I was happy that he considered my favourite. I have a huge unhealthy obsession with chocolate. Even though my mom scolds me for it, she still pack some in our monthly grocery. "Hey look, they got these little chocolate bites. You can just grab a handful to take to class, right?" He held out a huge bag of chocolate sweets alongside five slaps of chocolate.

"That's a bit too much, don't you think?" I scrunched my face, even though I salivated at the sight.

"Chocolate's never enough for you, Ethan," he gave me a look, dumping everything in the shopping cart.