| 14 |

❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Walking around the Campus corridors after parking my car in my designated parking area. I can't believe I let my mom talk me into taking the car.

I don't know what my father was thinking, buying me a car. Last time I checked, his business was bankrupt. Where did he get the money to buy the car? Not that I want to know.

I yelped when I was yanked by the hand that grabbed the front of my shirt. I was pulled to the side, to a corner. It was vacant, but you can still see students walking about. They probably can't see you, with how narrow the place is.

My eyes widened when I came face to face with none other than the bully. And he was alone today. He pinned me against the wall, before pressing his body against mine. He smirked down at me. Like Tyrese, he too was taller than me. I'd thought I was rather tall, but I was nothing against these two brothers.

"Hello, slutty princess," he said. "How nice of you to escape," he said wrapping his fingers around my neck. My eyes widened further and I tried to get his hand off of me. "Ah ah," he threatened quietly. "Don't make me angry, pretty boy," he said. "I'm in a very good mood today," he smiled then, his eyes roaming my face. "Don't you want to know why?" His voice dropped to a menacing tone, dripping with mischief and something venomous and vengeful. I didn't like it one bit.

"I'll tell you anyway," he said. "I found a more...easy way to get my revenge on my brother," I gulped. This can't be good. "It involves you, of course," he said. "You, pretty boy," he twirled a strand of hair on his finger, eyeing it. "Are going to be my bitch," I frowned at that, confused. "What? You'd rather be my brother's bitch than mine? I'm the King here. Wouldn't you want to be with me instead?" He smirked when my eyes widened.

"W-what?" My eyes shifted between his, still not getting it.

"Oh, for a straight A student, you sure can be dumb," he tsked, shaking his head slightly before doing something I hadn't expected from him. He captured my lips gently, kissing me. His hand gripped my face hard, in contrast to his soft gentle kiss that left me a confused and hot mess. I was dumbfounded enough to respond to the kiss. He lets out a small velvety grunt before breaking the kiss. "Still taste as delicious as ever," I blinked, in a daze.

"On top of the video that I'll be sending to my brother soon, everyone will know that you and I are together," he said pulling back.

"T-together?" My eyes widened in horror.

"Yeah, like dating. Like boyfriend and...boyfriend. Or girlfriend, since you look like a princess," the insult went over my head as his intentions finally sunk in. "Imagine how heartbroken he will be when he finds out you chose me instead of him," he laughed to himself.

I tried to fight him off of me, but he wouldn't budge. Tears stung in my eyes as I looked up at this cruel human being. "How could you do something like this to your brother?" My voice was weak and barely audible. I was at a lost for words. This can't be happening. "He's your brother, Tyrell," a tear slid down my face uncontrollably, my heart hammering at the impending doom.

"Oh you haven't seen anything yet," he said with a smirk. "Blood or not, he messed with me. All because of you. Now," he squeezed my neck. "I make the two of you suffer. I'll suffocate whatever it is that you're up to. Whether it's love...or lust," he said. "Although, I have to admit, unlike his shitty choices with his previous boy toys, he made a...decent choice this time," he said.

I slapped his hand from my face, glaring at him. "I hope you burn in hell," I said softly, looking at him. "People like you don't deserve to be loved. I'll never love a coward like you," I said. His face hardened then and he squeezed harder. I didn't have the physical or mental strength to fight him off this time. I endured the agony of not being able to breathe, in silence, my eyes on his. "Kill me, so I don't have to be in the same world as you," I croaked, wishing him nothing but bad.