| 10 |

❤🧡💛💚💙💜

There was a thick tension when I walked to my next class. People are looking at me. They're literally shamelessly turning with me. It's making me uncomfortable.

Is it because of the fight yesterday?

I haven't seen Tyrell since then. And Reese. I'm a little mad at him for what he did to his brother. He shouldn't have resorted to fighting. It's wrong. He was bleeding heavily and he left him there. I know that I would have most likely fainted at the sight of blood, but I wanted to help. Reese didn't give me a chance.

Class was the usual, except for the sneaky stares from the students, which I survived. I made my way out of class and met with none other than Reese, dressed smartly this time. In a charcoal suit with a black shirt and tie. His hair styled to perfection.

"Hi," he smiled when he saw me. "I was just looking for you," he said.

"Why?" I frowned at him, stopping in front of him.

"You have to go to the Main Office," he said. "You have a vi-"

"Yo' Tarzan!" My head whipped around at the sound of Brave's voice. I saw him running down the passage, dodging a few students. He was also dressed in a suit, probably from meeting his father. "Hey! It worked," he said happily before crushing me into a bear hug.

"Brave, crushing..." I wheezed.

"Oh, sorry," he pulled back. "It worked. The contract," he rushed out. "You're a genius. I mean, you always have been, but you get what I'm saying," he rushed out, panting. His eyes fell on Reese. "Sorry, hi,"

"Were you running, Brave?" I asked him.

"Maybe," he said. "I had to find you before you disappear," he said.

"So what happened?" I inquired.

"Well, I met with my father and, well he's not particularly happy about it, but he did sign, so..." he shrugged with a wide grin. "I'm free!" he yelled. "I mean, for at least five years, but that's enough. I mean I still have to attend this meeting next week, but it's no big deal," he went on.

"That's great, I guess,"

"Sorry, but you have a visitor, Ethan." Reese said, eyeing Brave.

"Visitor?" Both Brave and I repeated.

"Yeah, a male. I'll take you," he said.

"Uhm, okay," I said quietly, wondering who could it be.

"Uh, I need to get to my Professor. I missed a class, so I'll see you soon," Brave said clasping my shoulder.

"Sure,"

Reese led me back to the Main Office and when I walked in, I stopped by the sliding door, staring at the man seated in one of the couches, paging through a magazine. He looked up, sensing my presence. My eyes widened.

"D-dad?" I breathed out.

He walked over to us, eyeing me. "Uh, excuse me," Reese said quietly, before heading to his office. I was left to face the man I looked like. I'd inherited his long strawberry blonde hair and his physique. I had my mom's hazel eyes.

"Hello son," he spoke softly. He looked around for a moment. "Can we...Is there any place we can go?" He asked then.

"How have you been?" He asked me as we sat in a secluded part of the school, closer to the library. Not many comes to this area. Only the 'nerds' and even then, it's mostly quiet and vacant.