The Devil

{ location : seoul }

A regular day for everyone at the jeon mansion . Heartwrenching screams , painful moans , pleas for life and wailing could be heard everywhere. No one present in the mansion seemed phased by the horrible voices ; they were used to it

Basement:

A man in his 30s' probably is tied against the chair , his body was mercilessly tortured . His head hung low due to exhaustion and begging for death ! Cuts all across his body , his nails pulled out , three out of ten fingers missing ; blood dripping out and staining the clear Italian marble floor .
Men dressed in professional attires were guarding the room waiting for the scene to stop but did not utter a word and kept their faces straight and unbothered.

In middle of the room sat a man on his Thorne ; his aura dark and emitting power and danger .
His black armani suit complementing his muscular and well buit body . His legs crossed while he played with the rings on his fingers . His rolled up sleeves exposed his tattooed arm , facial features that could bring anyone on their knees . sharp jawline , dark eyes , eyebrow and lip piercings , a perfectly sculpted face , jet black hair perfectly styled exposing his forehead making his face more perfect.

The said man got up and walked towards the person tied against the chair . His powerful walk could make anyone drool at the sight.

" Should we end your sufferings Jackson " he said in a low and dangerous voice.

"Please I _ I'm sorry , I'm begging you for my life " Jackson said hoping the devil would listen to him. " It was a mistake "

The devil just ignored him and took a sharp knife from the many weapons lying there on one of the tables . His favorite knife beautifully carved with intricate designs and at the end of the tip his initials proudly carved " JK "

" you're a lucky one " he chuckled.
" see you're getting rewarded by my favorite one here " he said mockingly showing the beautiful weapon .

Jackson's eyes widened
' please please I'm sorry , i was blinded by power please please '
He screamed at the top of his lungs .

Things happened in seconds JK stabbed him until he was dead and kept stabbing and torturing the lifeless body. When he stopped satisfied Jackson's flesh was literally torn a few ribs showing his guts could be seen .
The guards stood there avoiding the dead body so they would not throwup but the horrible smell of blood filled their nostrils.

" this is what happens when you dare to betray me or maybe worse keep that in your fucking minds " JK said in his spine chilling voice to everyone present there sending shivers down their body , they knew he is not lying he is a DEVIL.

" let's go jungkook we've got more important things to do " jin the beautiful male standing there said .

Jungkook just hummed and started walking out glaring at every person.

Jin sighed ' clean this mess and burn the body ' he ordered the men and left behind jungkook.

Jeon jungkook
Age : 26
Controlling the asian mafia
   Chairperson of jeon industries

Jeon jungkook Age : 26Controlling the asian mafia    Chairperson of jeon industries

Jin Age : 31Jungkook's elder brother

Jin
Age : 31
Jungkook's elder brother

Jin Age : 31Jungkook's elder brother