dreamland

The mafia leader was driving back home sitting in the backseat of his Cadillac and the other two men in the front seats .

To say the men were shocked would be an understatement, they couldn't believe their boss listened  to the Male's disrespectful talk and laughed  . They'd never seen their boss laugh like that; it was either a mocking laughter or a psychotic and devilish laugh     there's nothing in between  . But today he had a genuine laugh . And they couldn't process it  . If they narrate this incident to their colleagues they would laugh at them and tease them for getting too high  .

Jungkook was internally feeling something he rarely does ; happy.
He felt giddy and relaxed after that conversation or more like an argument.  He accepted he liked to be around the boy who makes him laugh genuinely everytime they meet  ... he himself is surprised that he actually spoke more that two sentences with someone; a not work related conversation after years ' infact he doesn't recall the last time he had a conversation with someone. 
.

.

.

.

Jungkook returned to his mansion again leaving a confused jin behind who wondered why the younger looked happy.  ( he's definitely happy for jungkook )

Jungkook was laying in his king sized bed thinking about taehyung ; not even caring to change his expensive suit just lost in his thoughts.  He chuckled at the memory and shook head , finally realizing he's in a uncomfortable outfit.

That day he went to bed with a smile on his face without worries , anger and disturbing thoughts.
He was going to have a nice sleep after years .

.

.

( Jimin's house )

Jimin was rolling on his bed laughing hard at his bestfriend who sat there glaring at him .

" oh I'm sorry, omg my back hurts with all the laugh " jimin said now controlling his emotions knowing the other might kill him .

After the event jimin and taehyung drove to Jimin's house . Taehyung ended up narrating the jungkook scenario and jimin couldn't help but break into a fit of laughter  .

" stop being a pissy bitch jimin " taehyung said done with the other male  .

" I'm surprised he didn't really kill you yet "

" shutup jimin , why do people fear that rude nuthead '

' it's because you don't know the nuthead tae '

' yea whatever "' taehyung rolled his eyes

' i can't get over the insults he threw at you by the way '
' Brat !! ' Jimin started laughing again .

" well he called my face and ass pretty so I'm gonna forget the rest of the conversation " tae sassed .

" you're unbelievable ' jimin remarked

An hour later drifting into dreamland hugging each other.