scene

Jungkook entered the crowded place with his men looking for taehyung  ; loud music and people dancing and drinking around some of them making out . Jungkook is fuming in anger he clearly doesn't appreciate taehyung being here . Eyes roaming in every corner of the place searching for a particular person. 

Seeing a man so handsome and screaming luxury; girls and a few men kept staring at the mafia leader but they didn't dare to throw themselves on jungkook seeing his guards and the gun in his hands .

" master jeon he is on the upper floor ; the vip section " one of h8s men informed.
Without sparing a second jungkook made his way to the vip section. 

The scene in front of him made more furious if that's possible.  Taehyung was carelessly dancing with jimin hardly leaving any space between them , one of his arms around Jimin's neck while the other hand held a glass bottle probably containing some alchohol ofcourse.

Jungkook took large steps walking towards the duo . Harshly grabbing taehyung's arm that was holding jimins waist .

' WHAT THE FU__"  taehyung snapped his head towards the person  and stopped midsentence.

" ohhh my goodness jungkookie is here " the younger beamed out obviously drunk .

" let's go home taehyung " jungkook calmly said.

" noooo it's too early " taehyung whined .

" I'm not asking you ; you shouldn't be here " the older stated  .

" No I'm not coming with you " taehyung tried to get his hand out of the tight grip failing .

" don't make me lose my patience kim " jungkook raised his voice slightly gripping his gun tightly .

" Hey you where do you wanna take my soulmate?  " jimin managed to speak in his over drunk state  .

" Taehyung " jungkook was on the verge of loosing his patience.

" NO No No I'm not co_____ " befor taehyung could complete jungkook had shot the floor multiple times letting out his anger on the poor tiles .

Taehyung just kept shut while jungkook dragged him down towards the exit . Making his way through the crowd , the people were back to normal after the gunshots as it's normal at penthouse. Jungkook in all those chaos made sure that his grip on the youngers wrist was gentle.

In the next moment they were back on their way to the jeon mansion. Jungkook driving and a mute taehyung on the passenger seat ; cars following them behind.

"You could've informed me sweetheart , that's not a good place to be " jungkook broke the silence.

Taehyung stayed quiet still processing how jungkook was so angry on him . He's used to the gentle mafia leader and not the aggressive jungkook.

" are you not going to answer me ?"

" taehyung? "

" are you not talking to me ? "

But jungkook couldn't get a single answer despite all the trying .

" I was just concerned about your whereabouts my love , now that you stay with me it isn't safe for you to hangout in places like these , atleast not without any security " jungkook sincerely said taking a glance at taehyung .

Well he missed the part where he was extremely furious about the youngers closeness with jimin ; he didn't like the park jimin one bit .

" W_well you didn't have to be so  aggressive about it " taehyung looked up from his lap .

Jungkook noticed the others moist eyes and hurt voice , that is when he knew that he messed up . He let his usual side takeover and unintentionally made his little one scared .

" i had no idea that'd make you so angry and disappointed in me " taehyung added .

Jungkook would never want that ; he'd never get disappointed with taehyung no Matter what.

" I would never have that feeling for you my little one , never in my wildest dreams I'd be angry on you " jungkook softly said .

Taehyung could feel the sincerity and truth in the others words but being the queen he is he's going to get his revenge.

" whatever it is , you used your gun to bring me home , i don't see the need to talk to you " taehyung simply said . The car came to halt at the same time as they reached the mansion.
Without a word taehyung got down and walked inside .

Jungkook on the other side chuckled lightly ofcourse he regretted his actions but he's got a golden chance to pamper taehyung more. Spoil him more .

" i see it as a opportunity to pamper you tae "
.

.

.

Taehyung walked inside his room with all mixed emotions.
Jungkook just confessed that he couldn't be angry with him , second that bitch still had the guts to use violence to get him home .

He's not going to talk to the older and give him silent treatment for days . He's confident about it .
With that he drifts to sleep not caring to change his outfit .

A/N : well there's someone spreading rumor of me copying someone else's plot . They are attacking on me for absolutely no reason through my dm's . Anyways I'm completing my story..... keep reading 💎💗