son

( a day before the party )

Jungkook , hoseok and jin were discussing tomorrows planning with a few men .

' I don't wish to cause any chaos at the party tomorrow ' the mafia said in a low voice.
" but i want wooshik here ; no matter what "

' how do we do that without anyone knowing? ' chaneyol one of his men asked .

' we enter the venue after wooshik ; he's going to try to get out not expecting me at the place thinking I'm unprepared " jungkook plans .

" rest leave it to chaneyol and  mark " hobi suggested.

" make sure to surround the house and trap him when he gets out " jin asked looking at the men   .

' yess sir " they immediately replied.

' take him to the basement after; remember one mistake and i won't hesitate to kill you and all the people related to you " jungkook said and walked out.

The men gulped and nodded
' yes sir . Jeon '
.

.

*( Kim's mansion)

The beautiful Male walked through the huge living room ; dressed in expensive clothing looking classy , men guarding the mansion bowed to the boy whose steps were elegant yet powerful.
He entered a large library like looking room with a man working behind the huge mahogany desk .

" dad ! He said smiling and taking a seat "

' kim taehyung , what a pleasant surprise; I'm finally seeing you after two days ' kim daehyun mocked .

" c'mon dad i was on a little vacation " taehyung said smiling.

" yea whatever ; let's not beat around the bush ; tell me what are you planning next about your future? " kim asked seriously.

" I've just earned my bachelor's dad ; I'm planning on pursuing my master's " tae said.

" I'm glad you're planning to study further son , but you also have to join us and your brother Namjoon someday; you've got grea brain and abilities taehyung " kim talks

" I'm not interested in killing people " taehyung snorted .

" fine , but you've got every quality, you're sly as a fox and good with weapons you don't need to kill you know ' mr kim said pouring himself a glass of wine .

" I'll think about it after my master's not like I'm old or something " tae responded

" fine son ; i won't force you into things " mr kim smiles.

" thanks  mister , i need to go ; I've got fittings to do for tomorrow " taehyung skipped out excitedd .

' brat ' daehyun chuckled at the boy .