The Beauty

{ location : italy }

On the other side of the world in ITALY ; the most beautiful city attracting people around the world . The museum's , lakes , culture , and most importantly the fashion industry makes it a dream for many people.

And there stood a male in his balcony admiring the beautiful view of the city . His caramel hair dancing with the winds , his hazel eyes watching the city , plump lips carrying a breathtaking smile, his cheeks rosy , his perfect nose inhaling Italy's fresh air, his hands hugging his perfectly curvy body protecting himself from the cool winds ; his body so perfect that can make anyone envy him , his golden skin shining under the morning sun , a face oh so perfect look's like aphrodite made his favorite human by himself.
He is simply BREATHTAKING!
and can make any man and woman worship his beauty .

" Taehyung " a woman in her 40s' calls out breaking his moment.

" oh good morning maria"
He wishes her with his deep and soothing voice .

" a very good morning taehyung " she says with a smile on her face
' here's your peach tea '

' Thankyou ' he says and walks inside with elegance sipping his tea .

' This is your outfit for today sir '
A lady walks in with a beautiful attire in hand and neatly places it on the couch .

' thankyou julie ; please get the accessories and everything else ready '

He elegantly stands up to dress himself and walks out towards the closet . ' stop staring at something you can never have julie ' he says noticing her staring at him.

' I _ I'm sorry sir ' she apologises embarrassed being caught.

'Please leave sweetheart ' he says giving her a evil smile ...
She leaves with her head hung low.

After getting ready he looks at himself in the mirror. And gives a confident smile to himself.
He knows he's beautiful, he is well aware of the effects he has on people around him. He's proud of it . He is innocent but also evil
He is elegance but also power .
He is KIM TAEHYUNG.

' you look gorgeous and handsome at the same time taehyung, just like always'

' ahh thankyou for the compliment maria ' he gives her a big smile .

.

.

.

"Kim taehyung " roars a fuming males voice in his peaceful house .
.
.

' that's shawty ' taehyung guessed his soulmate is hella furious; and leaves his room to face his best friend.

" park jimin "

' you're late AGAIN '
jimin scolds his bestfriend who is now descending the stairs .

'You look really pretty jimin '

' oh I'm not falling for that taehyung, we're already late '

' you're acting like you actually study and care about your classes jiminie ' taehyung chuckled

' well i don't ; but i like blessing our university with the beautiful sight you know ' jimin says with sassy tone .

" I can't fight that , you look beautiful " taehyung states facts . This beauty got himself a beautiful bestie too !

'Let's go tae we're already too late , i need to pass my final year "

"Yeah me too , let's go jiminie"

They run out and drive towards their university. In their favorite expensive cars with some security following them .

Taehyung and Jimin study psychology in Italy. Not because they wanna have a career in psychology but they like reading people and find it interesting.
They are evil and cunning for the world.
But are literal babies when it comes to their hearts <3

Kim taehyung
Age : 22
South Korean , kim family's youngest son

Kim taehyung Age : 22  South Korean , kim family's youngest son

Park jimin Age : 22South Korean, political family

Park jimin
Age : 22
South Korean, political family

Park jimin Age : 22South Korean, political family