a day in their life

[ jeon's group of companies]

Jungkook got out of his expensive black maybach . Towards the proudly standing skyscraper screaming luxury. As usual he walked to the elevator passing people who didn't dare to look upto him . He walked into his office ; the all black interiors made the way he liked.
Jungkook sat on his large swivel chair looking all mighty. The chairperson of jeon industries.

" s_sir jeon .. good morning "
A male employee stuttered . Not able to look at the man before him

" what are you waiting for ? Where are the fucking documents i asked you to prepare? " he asked making the man flinch .

' I'm sorry sir , i __ I'll do it right away , i couldn't do it ' the man said knowing he's dead now.

" GET LOST BEFORE I BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT...."

" please s_sir I'll do it rig___ before the man could complete his sentence a knife pierced through his arm ...

He ran out not paying attention to the arm it was a better option than losing his life.

"'FUCKING USELESS " jungkook shouts loosing his temper. It's going to be a long day .

[ university of Italy]

Taehyung and jimin were sitting in their college cafe' minding their own business, while students around them were busy starting at the boys .

" arrgghh I'm doomed tae ; we're taking our final exams in a couple weeks and all i know is my name and roll call ... fuck ! "

" ohh jimin honey breath " taehyung laughs at his bestfriend who's complaining about how he has no idea about what's written in his books .
'Cheerup jimin it's not like we're dumb or something; we just have to pass no biggie we'll make it "

" shutup "
Jimin glared at taehyung.

Taehyung noticed the stares they were receiving
" you know what ; it would be fun playing marbles with your eye balls .. how about i pull them out "
He said innocently .

Everyone looked away terrified they knew who taehyung was ...you wouldn't want to mess up with a mafia's son who's innocent but evil "
Jimin giggled at his bestfriend.

" woahhh that was cool" a new voice was heard .a very gorgeous woman in her 20s' interrupted.

"SEL !!! " Jimin stood up excited and hugged the girl who returned it with a smile on her face.

" hey selly haven't seen you for days " tae asked as he hugged her too . She took a seat with them .

" not gonna lie I'm working my ass off , studies n stuff ; i bet you both are terrified too "

" yeah i feel like burying myself six feet underground "

" don't be overdramatic jimin , we're working hard " tae said

" so jimin darling finally accepted the fact that his pretty face and fat ass is not gonna help here ?? " selena said . They both burst out laughing

"Not really I'm thinking of seducing some teachers "jimin winked

"You're a hoe " taehyung fake gagged.

" i know ... i wish i could make a living out of it , being a hoe you know "

" you can ... a prostitute or something " Selena suggested

" I'll think about it "

Taehyung is regretting his life choices. First regret being friends with park jimin and selena Gomez.

Selena Gomez
Age : 23
Singer and actress

Selena Gomez Age : 23 Singer and actress

[ night streets of seoul ]

The devil is out for a hunt ; on the lonely streets of the busy city . Not fearing anyone around cause' he's the fear himself. Taking a walk to find a prey .
Loud laughter could be heard from a close distance ; he smirked seeing three men smoking in the alley.
They stopped laughing when they noticed a man watching them when the man neared them they trembled in fear seeing none other than jeon jungkook. With a psychotic look on his face .

" ohh look's like today is gonna end well " jungkook said with a evil tone .

" j_jeon_ " they said in unison .

" yeah ! A pleasant surprise right?? "

"N_no ..." not able to form any words they decided to run .
As they turned around without wasting a second jungkook shot in their knees and the three men fell on the ground holding their now bleeding knees and started screaming in fear .

" my ears fucking hurt stop screaming you lowlifes " jungkook spat and the men cried silently

"How about some fun and I'll leave you "

Before the men could answer jungkook started stabbing them one by one . The men cried in pain but no one could hear them .
" this is getting boring " jungkook said and bought a huge rock and dropped it on one of the man's face . The other two couldn't get sound out of their throats .saying they were terrified would be an understatement.
" now both of you? I'll give you a simple death " and shot the men multiple times .
He called his men and ordered them to clean up the mess .

All drenched in blood now he was satisfied... he killed for satisfaction! But now his old ways of killing does not help him anymore he has to comeup with better ideas:)

And he made his way to his mansion. Entering the living room without saying anything he walked towards his room .
Jin who was sitting there on the couch did not utter a word seeing the younger in this condition. He stayed there still not used to jungkook's behavior.