Invitation

( TIME SKIP TO A MONTH LATER )

Taehyung and jimin were back to korea.  Now with a bachelor's degree with them ; they made it and passed the final year exams  .
The soulmates were having a great time . Chilling and parting around with their old friends  .
Not giving a fuck about anything  .

It was hard for them to leave Italy  most importantly their best friend selena Gomez behind . But they promised each other to meet during vacations and parted ways biding her a goodbye. 

.

.

.

A certain someone was having a difficult time , not able to fight his own thoughts, he wanted to know about the boy he met almost a month ago . But he didn't he controlled himself but still thought of him once in a while  .
While jungkook was busy with his thoughts a knock was heard .

' come in ' he said concealing his emotions. 

It was hoseok. 

'You have an invitation from kim daehyun ; he's celebrating his 55th birthday' hobi informed .

' what makes you think I'll attend some freaky party ? You think i don't have shit to do ? ' jungkook raised his voice making hoseok flinch .

" calm down kook ' jin enters
" kim daehyun is a nice man, he's been loyal and wise , i would suggest you to attend the party  "

Jungkook thought for a second jin wasn't wrong .
" fine but just 10 minutes , and you're taking me out " he ordered. 

" as you say ; it's day after tomorrow , jin and I are joining you ; also it's a chance for us to meet and greet someone " hoseok smirks.

" wooshik is attending the party " jin said making himself comfortable on the couch.

" that bastard is finally coming out after stealing your drugs and money " hoseok smiled
" he has no idea you're attending the party too "

" let's keep it a surprise for our dearest wooshik  " jungkook said maniacally

" It's going to be fun wooshik , I'll make you beg for your death "  he gives a evil smile .

" taehyung is back i heard; I'm really excited to meet him ' jin smiled .

' who's taehyung ? ' hobi asked .

' daehyun's yonger son ; a preety boy i must say ' jin let out .

' if you're done I'd suggest you to get out " jungkook said bored.

A/N : they're meeting soon I'm excited; )