Vase

( Seoul university )

jimin sat next to taehyung with felix, yeonjun and Rosè ; their newly made group of friends.

" i think we need to perform exorcism on this bitch " jimin sipped his peach tea .

" he looks like he's not here today " yeonjun added.

" yaah taehyung ; what's wrong " Jimin smacked taehyung's head .

" nothing jiminie; i just don't feel like attending classes today " taehyung gave an excuse.

" c'mon tae ; we always bunk classes not difficult " rosè perked up

" okay " taehyung smiled.

He couldn't stop thinking about yesterday; he wanted to jump off a cliff for his behavior; he woke up early and left the mansion just to avoid jungkook .

Jimin knew something is going on with taehyung, he'll wait for taehyung to tell the story .

" how's your training going on by the way? " jimin asked

" I've just started ; nothing much but jungkook has appointed a trainer " taehyung informed

" is he hot ??? " jimin couldn't help but ask about it.

" fuck off jimin; i don't know i don't have a crush on him; but he kinda looks great '

" i need to meet him " jimin giggled.
" the weekend is near tae ; what about a night out ?? It's been long since we got drunk "

" ofcourse Jimmy I'm down i can never deny that offer . What about you guys ?" Taehyung asked the others .

" we're already coming ; you're the last one to know " felix said.

" yes taehyungie, we planned this when you were lost " rosè munched on her cheeseburger.

' you shit's , anyways we've got a class I'm leaving, are you coming? " taehyung took his backpack and walked away .

" yaah taehyung wait we're coming too "
.

.

.

It's midnight Jungkook returned from his killing spree ; he was in the basement torturing some bastards . He needed something to calm his anger today ; he's frustrated with the fact that taehyung has been ignoring him since yesterday after willingly kissing him.
He went to his bedroom to get a shower and change his blood stained suit .
All fresh out of the shower he couldn't close his eyes , he hasn't seen taehyung since yesterday it's killing him from inside .
.

.

Now he's again in front of the other Male's room ; it has become a habit of him to visit the boy every night while the other is asleep .
He went inside and saw the boy sleeping peacefully and hugging himself due to cold, his duvet thrown on the other side of the bed .

" you're cold my princess , i have to take care of you like a baby now " jungkook talked like he's actually having a conversation with someone. He covered the boy in warm sheets and sat caressing taehyung's hair .

" i don't like it when you ignore me ; i had a bad day because i couldn't see you messing around the house , yesterday feels like a dream . " jungkook now gently moved his thumb on the boy's cheek.

" you gave me a nickname yesterday; kookie see i still remember I'd love to hear you calling me that " he chuckled.

" just talk to me; i don't know why but i like it when you slam my office door or demand things; i can do anything you ask for "
Jungkook let out a heavy sigh knowing the other couldn't hear him .

" good night my angel " he pecked taehyung's forehead and went back to his room. Hoping to see taehyung tomorrow.
.

.

THE NEXT DAY

The morning started with jin's and taehyung's tom and jerry show . Jin was chasing taehyung; poor tae was gonna die!
Long story short taehyung spoiled jin's pancake batter by adding cinnamon powder; revenge for what jin did to him a day before yesterday.

" stop you bratty shit " jin was breathless due to all the running.

" oh c'mon old man ; are you tired ? "

" did you just call me old??? " jin was now fuming about the comment .

" i did and I'm gonna call you old again " taehyung teased.

The chasing continued until taehyung decided to crash against a huge vase .

" omg are you okay tae ? " jin asked concerned.

" yeah i am okay but that vase isn't! " tae pointed at the now broken piece of art .

" ohh shit ! Let's run away before jungkook kills both of us " that was when jin noticed the broken vase .

" let's simply clean that ; he won't kill us for a vase hyung " taehyung was chill ; anyways it was not the first time he's breaking something.

" it's not just a vase ; it's that devil's favorite ; it was a vintage piece he bought from Egypt, it costs around a million dollars " jin was scared as hell .

" oh i guess we should run then ; you were the one chasing me ; this is all because of you " taehyung blamed the other .

" oh yes ? U were the one who ruined my batter and decided to crash against that vase " jin replied back .

" okay we both are the culprits here then " taehyung though for a while
" whose gonna tell him ? You ? Me ? Definitely not " taehyung smirked.

" let's get out then before he catches us and donates our organs and get back his money " jin said.
.

"What's going on here ?" It was jungkook walking down the staircase.

Jin and taehyung stood frozen .

" Who did that ?? " jungkook asked in low voice noticing the broken vase ; his expensive investment.

" WHO THE FUCK DID THIS " He asked glaring at the maids and guards standing there .

They had no option but say the truth.
" s_sir it w_was sir t_taehyung master jin " one of them dared to say.

" l_look jungkook we can explain?" Taehyung asked not sure .

" why did you do that sweetheart?" Jungkook asked calmly.

" umm we were running around and i just crashed against it ; i was the one at fault ; I'm really sorry okay i didn't do it purposefully " taehyung said in one go his head hung low .

" you cannot run around here princess ; are you okay? " he asked finding taehyung's apology cute .

" are you not mad at us ? " taehyung asked looking up with his best puppy eyes.

Jungkook chuckled
" why would i be mad at you ; it was just a vase ; i asked you are you okay "

" yea I'm fine " taehyung exclaimed.

" see jin i told you he isn't going to kill us for some stupid vase "

" yea " that's what jin could say ; questioning his existence.

" exactly why would I kill you for some stupid vase ?"
" clean this mess " he ordered the maids who bowed and started working.

" angel you'll step on these glasses don't stay here ; go to your room ; I'm leaving now "

" yes ; thankyou jungkook " taehyung walked away towards his room thinking jungkook is a saint and not some mafia leader.

Jungkook left too walking towards his car ; his taehyung talked to him today . The one million dollar vase long forgotten; he will break a million dollar vase eveytime taehyung stops talking to him .