CHAPTER 36: MINDLESS KILLING DEMON

Zeliker dodges another of Itsven's attacks that become faster and stronger. Itsven also was letting out dangerous killing intent. Zeliker didn't show any fear. He knows he might die if he was slower. So, he increased his speed which he thought he had done to his limit.

Their fight and movement were blurring until there was no image of their physical body anymore. But, their clashes destroyed the area more and more, creating a big pit and small earthquake.

Reuris and his friends swallowed because their eyes can no longer keep up with the two royal demons. Fear and hopelessness were shown in their expression. As for Flare, he narrowed his eyes while glowing in focus towards the battle.

He notices the disturbance among the Weety soldiers but he doesn't want to miss this chance to see Zeliker in action. This battle was very important to him and them.

"I must hurry and capture them all." Silvert had been using his dimension ability more and more.

He let out some pants and gazed at Luuya and ten more soldiers who were dangerously glaring at him. He didn't hide himself anymore and grinned at them.

"Who are you?! State your name!" One of the soldiers growled.

He was angry because he lost his close companion while keeping high attention on their surroundings. Who could have imagined that Silvert would be able to enter their shield and take away more soldiers while they were hesitating to attack him?

They were hesitating because Silvert appeared near Luuya and was the whole target if they fired their attack. Because of this, Silvert managed to grab some of them a second after he appeared.

"Me? I thought you would recognise me since I always stay beside my prince. Do I need to say for you to remember?" Silvert replied with a cheeky attitude.

His playful words enrage them. Luuya too was angry but he knew who Silvert was right away.

"Silvert! How can a general like you so loyal to the Flink Kingdom dare betray his own clan?!" He shouted.

"Huh? Are you mistaken? I am only loyal to my prince. I have never acknowledged anyone other than him." Silvert declared his side.

Everyone was shocked to hear it. In particular, the dimensional ability user in front of them wasn't loyal to Nekruis but instead to his son. And as they know, among the royal demon children, Zeliker's ability was the weakest and he was also one of the youngest royal demons.

And some only glimpse a few abilities he had that were mediocre. To think Silvert, who should be stronger than Zeliker, would follow such a prince, they, of course, felt unbelievable. And in this battle, they believe Itsven would win.

Silvert frowned. He knows what they were thinking. But he won't betray Zeliker for power or ranks. He would rather be ordered by Zeliker or stay as a servant forever. After all, gratitude overcomes the desire to monopolise the power he learns from Zeliker. Without Zeliker, he would have been dead long ago.

'These demons know nothing of him!'

Silvert felt he had wasted a lot of time and was more worried about Zeliker's circumstances. So, he created a wide dome to eat the entire soldiers left.

Luuya, who noticed such an attack, quickly flashed away. Some soldiers also dashed away but when they stopped somewhere another portal ate them, leaving only Luuya left.

Silvert was amazed that someone managed to escape his attack. He thought the Weety soldiers were all weak. So, he felt excited to see Luuya's ability to evade.

"Are you only good at running away?" He asked while appearing in front of Luuya.

He was surprised that Luuya had kept a small blade by his side and once the latter saw him, he dashed to kill. Silvert summoned out his gloves with sharp long claws and clashed with Luuya's weapon. The calm in Luuya's eyes made Silvert realise he had met a very cautious demon.