CHAPTER 30: HIS TRUE FEELINGS

"Zeliker, try this. This one is called Mariana Tresses. It has pandan flavour and is not that sweet." Stiria told him while giving him a piece of small rectangle cake.

Zeliker tasted it and he felt it was good. "Let's add this to our kitchen for afternoon dessert."

Both of them were inside a pastry store because Stiria wanted to buy some sweets and eat them while they walked around.

Stiria nodded and understood. Zeliker means to add this dessert inside their mansion. She was going to pull her wallet out but he brought out a gold coin first and gave it to a young man who was the staff there.

"S, Sir, this, this is too much." The staff said with a small sweat.

The gold coin would amount to half of their selling pastries and cakes.

"Pack it. I'll take these types and half of that side. If it is not enough, please tell me." Zeliker replied while looking at other pastries.

The staff was stunned for a moment before he was ecstatic.

"This gold coin is enough sir! We will pack it all immediately!" The staff bowed and then left to tell other staff to help him pack.

"Why did you buy so much?" Stiria whispered to him.

"Don't worry. In the mansion, we have the slowest time for the kitchen area. So, no matter how long you stay in it, your time there will be slower than in other areas." Zeliker explained.

She was astonished. It's no wonder that Silvert can make sweets in just fifteen to half an hour. Usually, it would take more than 45 minutes to finish one type. They, who were waiting in the dining room, would not realise the time difference there.

"Ah, yes. My room and the wilderness also have a slower time." He told her.

"Why your room?" Stiria was a little confused about it.

"For resting…" He answered honestly.

"I see. Silvert's abilities are really amazing."

Zeliker nodded. "That's what I told him when we first met. He has devalued himself too much."

"If it wasn't for you, what would have happened to him?"

"Torture to the death."

Stiria gasped in horror. "Why?"

She didn't know that Silvert was a mid-rank demon in the past and almost got himself punished to the death for failing his task. Zeliker explained it to her about it. Once she knew it, her expression turned to sadness and sympathy. Then, she looked so relieved and happy.

"Thank you for saving him, Zeliker. You're the saviour." She smiled at him.

Zeliker, who looked at her bright smile, was startled and in trance like before. He snapped out of it when the same staff called for him. Zeliker nodded to her and then went to talk with the staff.

He actually had a slight embarrassment suddenly and he didn't know why. His heart's even exhilarating. The staff noticed Zeliker's face was a bit red and a little bit concerned for him.

"Sir, are you alright? Your face is a little red." He told Zeliker.

Zeliker was stunned before he answered. "I'm fine. Is this all?"

"Yes! Thank you very much for buying from our store. Would you like us to send them to your home directly? You only need to tell us your address and our carrier will send it immediately."

"No need," Zeliker said before he turned around.

The packing of boxes disappeared in the blink of everyone's eyes. His action shocked them too but he didn't see it.