CHAPTER 33: LEAVING

Silvert slowly moves his head toward a corner in Zeliker's living room inside their mansion. Before, he noticed Zeliker's presence was gone in the palace and sensed Zeliker had entered his room in their second home inside the dimension. He thought Zeliker might have wanted to leave already and he had left Xcerox and others after saying his goodbye.

When he entered Zeliker's room which was unlocked by the latter, the atmosphere inside felt so strange. The aura of gloominess can be seen with his naked eyes. And it was so strong in the corner in the living room where a long sofa was located. His view of Zeliker was blocked because the long sofa front was the opposite of his view.

"Zeliker...?" He called with confusion.

Did something happen to his prince?

He approached the long sofas since he didn't hear a reply. Once he looked from above the long sofa, he was stunned to see Zeliker's pale appearance.

"Zeliker! Are you alright?!" Silvert got worried instantly.

He moved to the front and kneeled in front of Zeliker who lay on the long sofa. The latter looked like a dead demon in his eyes which scared him a lot. The dead eyes slowly lighten after seeing Silvert.

"Silvert...?"

"It's me. What's wrong with you?"

Zeliker didn't answer, instead many emotions appeared in his eyes. Silvert caught some of them which showed guilt, sorrow and embarrassment. He wondered what happened to his prince to have so many emotions at once.

"Zeliker, please tell me. Maybe I can help you..."

Silvert feels useless. He wished he had the ability to read someone's mind right now.

Zeliker was still quiet. How can he expose the mistakes he made? His action was so degrading. And, and shameful! Why does he have no self-control?!

'

He should have left earlier before it happened. Stiria after all was not his fiance or in a relationship with him. He felt so lost. How should he meet her next time? Would his actions make her hate him?

He sighed and turned his head away. "I need some time alone."

Silvert blinks his eyes and frowns. "Is it something you can't tell me?"

He saw Zeliker nod slowly.

"Alright. If you need anything, I will be in my room."

Silvert knows he can't force Zeliker to talk. The latter would keep it to himself, bearing it all alone again. Now, he can only wait for Zeliker to open up to him.

He walked out of the room and closed the door. He still thinks something had happened when Zeliker met Stiria.

'Maybe Stiria has the answer on why he turned into this. Should I go meet her?'

He decided to visit her. Since it was still early before the night fell upon them, he appeared again in the palace. He walked on the path toward Stiria's room. Coincidentally, he met Kiara who was searching for Zeliker's and his room.

"Kiara?" Silvert called to her.

"Lord Silvert... Are you with Your Highness Zeliker, my lord?" Kiara asked after she approached him.

She didn't see Zeliker with Silvert and wondered where the prince was. Silvert shakes his head.

"Prince Zeliker is inside the mansion, resting. Kiara, did something happen?"

Kiara's eyes shone for a moment before it was gone.

"Why do you ask, my lord?"

Silvert can feel a fit of slight anger coming at him from her. He was bewildered by her.