CHAPTER 2: SILVERT REKTER

An angry demon with shiny black hair, long to his waist, cut the two other demon's heads with his sword. Because they were supposed to be watching his son!

         Other demons who watched it were afraid and have paled at his cruelty. Their eyes scattered away from seeing it further. Not because they were sick of the punishment but because they didn't want the angry demon to notice them next.

         "I won't take not found as an answer to my son's disappearance! Either you all find him or die!"

          The angry demon roared as he swung his blood-covered black diamond blade, making the blood on his blade splatter to the dark floor beside him. His glowing red vertical eyes glared at the demons in his throne chamber.

         Nekruis Asterostes, Flink Kingdom's king and father to Zeliker Asterostes. He wore an all-black long breaker cardigan on him. Like Zeliker, he has pale skin but a breathtakingly beautiful appearance.

         Only demons nor humans will not appreciate it once they knew who he was. As for his appearance, he just looks like a human in his mid-thirty but his age was already more than sixty years old.

         "Your Majesty." Silvert approached him slowly as he kneeled to him.

         Nekruis's gaze went to him. His stares almost make Silvert tremble but he can't show his fear to his king or he might get killed like the guards.

         Everyone there breathes in and out quietly while keeping silent. They admired Silvert's braveness to approach their angry king. Not like them who didn't dare to confront the enraged Nekruis, which ended one of them dead all the time when he snapped like that.

         "The human who kidnapped Prince Zeliker had a helping hand from a demon, my liege," Silvert told the truth and made Nekruis' eyes blaze brighter.

         Instantly, an ominous dark aura was released by him. All of them quickly kneel to him.

         "Calm your anger, Your Majesty!" They simultaneously said.

     They were afraid that if Nekruis was still like this, this chamber might be destroyed again. Nekruis did this once before because a human spits his blood on him. He destroyed the human along with his throne chamber, burying some unlucky demon along.

         Nekruis growled. He put his dark aura away. Thinking back, it wasn't the first betrayal from their race. He grabs Silvert's collar to meet his eyes.

         "Where did they take him?!"

         Silvert swallowed.

         "A human palace was last seen by our trackers through a dimensional portal before the prince was gone, Your Majesty."

         He answered calmly but he didn't dare look directly into Nekruis's eyes. He had fear toward Nekruis because their king holds tremendous power and strength.

         All demon kings had that fierce aura on them that anyone, even humans, could feel the chills when they were close by. He knows Nekruis won't take that as an excuse and he wasn't going to be a coward if Nekruis wanted to punish him.

         A demon has pride. And he was one of the demon generals, to begin with.

         "Which kingdom?!"

         "It was the Eskimos Kingdom. Rumours spread that from the nine human kingdoms there's only one kingdom, Eskimos that allows betrayal of our race to live in. Prince Zeliker should be in that kingdom since the other kingdom won't bother needing a demon to help capture the prince."