CHAPTER 8: IT'S GONE?!

"My liege, can you tell me, why are we going to eradicate that place?" Silvert was running behind Zeliker who was speeding up in a direction. He can hear a group of people over there. He thought there was something there that made Zeliker look grim.

"Silvert, do you know about Divest?"

Silvert almost stumbled when he heard it. "My liege, are you telling me those people over there have something to do with them?!"

Zeliker shrugged. "Maybe."

"It's just a small group. They might not be them either. As far as we know, these people like to capture humans for us. Unfortunately, they do their job poorly and now human royalty found out about it. Such poor management, they need to be destroyed." Zeliker's eyes reddened.

Truthfully, he just wants to kill them for helping the high demons get what they want. But, Silvert might think him weird and soft towards humans so he had to change his words a bit.

"Understood, my liege!"

You could have just been honest. I know you want to save those humans...

Silvert already knows what Zeliker wants to do. After all, he has long understood his kind heart. It was impossible to not notice that every time he left Zeliker with human slaves, they all vanished.

At first, he thought Zeliker did eat them but later, he found out there was the use of a dimensional portal in the room. He was sensitive about dimensions because he had this ability. So, it makes no sense that Zeliker eats those slaves in just a few minutes. Even he took half an hour to finish their meat and bones. 

For this evidence, he told no one about it because he was afraid it would make Zeliker have trouble with Nekruis and other demons. He wants to protect Zeliker with everything he has. After all, Zeliker had saved him when he almost died, beaten by other demons. 

Silvert comes from the middle-rank demon. He still remembers Zeliker came to interfere when he was punished because he wasn't able to defeat a human slave who rebels against them. He was also weak among the middle rank. And his dimensional ability wasn't that useful at that time. 

He also thought his ability was useless. But when Zeliker took him in, he realized the truth and the uniqueness of his ability.

"You shall never speak of this to anyone if you don't want your ability to be taken away by them, do you understand?" Zeliker had warned him back then.

A demon can also take others' abilities if they want to. Their fangs were not there for decoration. It was able to chomp on anything but also suck other demons' abilities. Moreover, Silvert was the only demon he knew who could use this ability to go anywhere while others, if they want to go somewhere, need to use a power stone to leave.

Zeliker had used a power stone to send Gizelis back home ten years ago and he had to look into Gizelis's memories to familiarize himself with the area before he summoned it. He doesn't have a dimensional ability like Silvert. And never ask Silvert to do it for him because he also doesn't want anyone to notice Silvert's ability and kill him to possess it.

Such an act of kindness wasn't seen in any royal demons. It was only on Zeliker. That's why Silvert was so respectful towards Zeliker and listened to every one of his demands without any complaints. Now, he notices Zeliker's desire again and he would be happy if he could help Zeliker achieve it.

"Erm, My liege..."

"What?"

"Does the slave collar on you is working or not? Did they put that on you?!"

Silvert was angry after seeing it for the first time. But, there's an important thing to tell first so he wasn't able to raise a question about it.

Zeliker smirked. "It didn't work anymore. Moreover, this thing will be useful for me. So, I'll just think of it as my new fashion accessories."