CHAPTER 16: GIZELIS MOMENTUM

"Zeliker, let's go. We have to wait at the podium." Xcerox told Zeliker.

Their friends already left except him, Zeliker and Silvert. They were watching Gizelis putting on his armour and weapons with the help of the palace manservants. The friendly match day finally arrived and everyone couldn't stop him anymore.

Gizelis was stubborn to accept the match. He told them it was his duty and asked them to trust in him more. They would but after looking at the other participant, they really wanted Gizelis to change his mind.

That person was a high-rank demon controlled by his slave collar. His cold vertical orange eyes look so fierce and sharp, and no one seems to want to get close to him. He was 1.85 meters, looking straight at the royal podium. 

Everyone, even Sektar, thought it would be a low-rank demon but never could they have imagined the demon was high-rank. This obviously looks like Drick was showing off. But, such control over the high-ranking demon angered the demons of Eskimos that came to watch the match. 

High-rank demons were respected no matter who they were. Now, looking at the controlled high-rank demon, they were furious towards Drick. They prey on Gizelis can win the match and help the high-ranking demon but looking back at Gizelis, they were not so sure anymore. 

Instead, they were worried for him. Gizelis have come out from one of the doors to the battle arena. The battle arena was a huge open stadium and was full of Eskimos residents. Only one-tenth belongs to Drick people.

Zeliker, Xcerox and Silvert had gone to the seat under the royal podium where it was prepared for Eskimos and Drick's kings. Zeliker had to wear a hood to hide his face because even if he was free, Drick might recognise him. New trouble would transpire if he was found by them.

"I hope he can win this..." Ashla whispered to Frix.

They, with Riseptos and Silvert, sit behind Zeliker, Xcerox, Stiria and Miulwess. They can see the arena because the seat of the stadium moves up each line, enabling everyone to watch it.

"Yeah. Let's just hope. He did train with Zeliker. Maybe, he can get an upper hand?" Frix turns his eyes to Zeliker.

Zeliker shrugged. "All depends on him now."

"I wonder how strong a high-rank demon is. This is my first time seeing one." Stiria stares at the high-rank demon.

"Erm... We already have a stronger one than that. Why the need to know the strength of that high rank?" Miulwess chuckled.

"Yeah. I really don't want to battle with a royal demon again." Xcerox agreed.

Zeliker looks confused. "I didn't hit you so hard. That was just 10 percent of my strength."

Xcerox rolled his eyes. "That's 10 percent for you but 100 percent for me. Seriously! Why did I even want to train with you? You almost break all my bones!"

"Tsk! You are too weak. You need to strengthen more, Xcerox."

"Hmph! Later I might, but not with you. I'll ask Silvert or Riseptos instead."

"Whatever."

Miulwess and the others chuckled at their banter.

A loud voice sounded from the stadium's speaker and made the whole stadium go silent.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the friendly match between Eskimos and Drick's Kingdoms! Without further delay, let us welcome our guest from Drick, Your Majesty, King Elamos and his crown prince, Your Highness, Prince Zelfon!"