Chapter 72: The Princess/Saintess

Start from the beginning

However, there is a reason why Team 6 advanced towards another rank for merely a month. Because their rate of progress was twice more than the most talented person in the world, and what made things much worse, all of them are connected, kinda like sharing level XPs everytime each of them face trials and things look like you can level up in a video game. So it made sense on how both of them reach the same rank at the same time at a very faster rate.

Now back to the story, after readying their supplies, they all went back to the living room.

Delirious: It's time to kick some ass.

The man in a hockey mask said.

Wildcat: Yeah...

Tyler agreed, only for all the group to hear a knock at their apartment door.

Vanoss: Hang on! My pizza's here!

The Owl man said as he ran towards the door.

Nogla: Oh, come on!

Basically: Hold on a minute! There's pizza in this world?

Terroriser: Yes, there is indeed pizza here. Just a few yards south of us. The restaurant's name is called Mama Jane's Pizza.

Wildcat: Wait a minute, Is it me or does it kinda sound like a Papa John's Pizza rip-off.

Moo: I don't think it will be a rip-off if it's from another world.

Nogla: True.

Back to Vanoss, as he opened the door, what he saw didn't expect to be.

Vanoss: Damn. I ordered a pizza, not some Chinese food.

Ellies: Excuse me? o-O

Vanoss: Oop, forget what I said. Alo Eli!

Ellies: Hello, Mr. Vanoss

The wolfkin girl bowed respectfully to Evan. She then looked up with a serious expression.

Ellies: The captain sent me to tell you that your reward is already ready.

Vanoss: Really? That is good. By the way, do you know what he is going to give us?

Ellies: Unfortunately, I don't. Captain has kept the reward a secret, but from the looks of it, it's a very good one.

Vanoss could not help but show a more interesting expression. This was a reward for saving a Prince, so he expected to receive something good.

He could only suppress his curiosity for now, though. Anyway, he would know it soon.

Vanoss shouted and told his friends about the news and asked if they wanted to come with him. As expected, both of them showed interest in it and agreed.

Before they left the house, though, Ellies said something very strange.

Ellies: By the way, someone asked about you guys recently.

Vanoss: Huh?

Ellies: You know what our business is, right? Well, someone or two asked for you and your friend's details recently. They seemed very interested in your abilities.