your okay.. its okay (SJ)

you are 15
rose is 7
——————————————————————
No one's POV

You were on set for Avengers Endgame with Your Mom, Your sister and your step dad Colin.

"Mommmmmm" you whined.

"y/nnnnnnn" Scar said in the same way cupping your cheeks and scrunching her nose.

"Please please please can i go with T-hoe to the break room?" you look at your mother with puppy eyes.

"Hmmmm..." she thinks for a second

"Come on Scar... let her have some time to herself!" Colin says holding Rose in his arms.

"See even Col says yes. Please Mama..." you pleaded.

"Okay... okay. Yes you can" Your mom responds rubbing your cheek, with a wide smile.

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!" You said jumping up and down before hugging your mom.

"y/n/n can i come?" Rose asks sweetly.

"I'm sorry Rosie not this time. I promise we will play when we get home tho!" You say pinky promising your sister.

You ran off to find tom with a wide smile on your face.

"Have fun!! I love you " Scar shouts.

"Love you mama" you shouted back.

Y/n's POV

I ran into the break room with a huge smile before jumping on to the couch.

"Hey T-Hoe and Z" I say to the both of them.

"Hey Y/n/n" they both say with a smile.

An hour goes by and we were just sat talking . i'm starting to not feel to good, I felt dazed like I could hear what people were saying but I can't respond. Then it all went black.

Scars POV

We were just stood around talking and laughing when Tom Holland came running in panting.

"Tom you okay?" i asked with a wide smile.

"Scarlett you gotta come quick.. it's Y/n" my face dropped and I followed Tom to the break room, to find my daughter on the floor seizing.

"Tom get Colin and tell him not to bring Rose and call and 911 " I say sternly. I drop to the floor next to my daughter moving her onto her side trying to stay calm and make sure she doesn't hurt herself.

"It's okay...Your okay baby." I whisper for both me and my little girl.

"Scar?" I hear Colin say as he walks into the room.

"Col I need you to help me make sure she doesn't hurt herself or choke!" I sniffle as tears pool from my eyes. There was nothing i could do accept sit there and watch her, it was breaking my heart. I was sat by Y/n's head stroking through her hair as she begins to stop seizing.

I carried on stroking y/n hair as her eyes flutter open.

"Mama?" She says raspier than normal.

"Hey Baby, Mommy's here. Just take it easy okay sweetheart the ambulance is on its way" I say softly as she tries to sit up, i help her a she leans into my side putting her head on my shoulder. Immediately i wrap my arms around her holding her hand tightly rubbing my thumb over her knuckles and place a kiss on her head. She was still really pale and looked very drowsy.

"baby... can you look at mommy?" I ask softly, she turns her head to meet my eyes but they look empty, I stroked her cheek softly, looking into her eyes. Suddenly her Eyes roll to the back of her head as she falls backwards.

"woah okay sweetheart." I say as she starts seizing again. I quickly move her back on to her side, stroking her cheek softly. I look at Colin who has the same look as I do. I'm terrified, this has never happened before.

"Oh baby. It's gonna be okay..Your gonna be okay." I whisper. I turn my head to see the paramedics coming in asking me to step away. Of course i didn't want to but colin pulled me away so they could treat her. They gave her some medicine to stop her seizure, she's still unconscious as they treat her. The medic says i'm aloud to go over to her now as she is stable and could wake up any minute, meaning she will want to see her mama.

I could hear little feet pattering followed by Lizzie calling Rose's name.. I look over at
y/n who is still laying on her side still with very pale skin. I look to Colin who is thinking the same as me.. Rose cant see her big sister like this. I watch as Colin picks her up and turns them so she's not facing where me and Y/n are.

"Colin... Is Y/n okay?" I hear Rose ask him sweetly.

"She's okay, just a little sick. It's okay Mommy is with her she's gonna be okay." Colin says softly.

I see liz walk in. She looks over with wide eyes so i mouth to her "we're okay" with a slight nod.

"Rose how about we go and make a picture for y/n/n?" I hear liz ask. I sigh in relief knowing right now y/n/n needs my full attention.

"Can Colin come?" Rose asks. Colin looks at me. I nod to him, He agrees to Rose and i watch as they leave the room.

I turn my head to see my little girl starting to open her eyes, i stroke her hair out of her face, her green eyes lock with mine.

"there she is... there my girl" I say softly still stroking her long blonde hair.

"Mommy?" she croaks out.

"Hi Baby.. you gave me quite the scare hmm." I whisper slightly.

"m sorry mama" she sniffles.

"shhh it's okay. Don't cry sweetheart.. please don't cry it's all okay." i say to re assure her.

"excuse me Ma'am we need to take her to hospital to run some tests." The paramedic says.

"mommy don't leave me. please don't go." y/n/n cries

"baby... i'm not going anywhere. I love you baby girl so much " I say as i kiss her head.

"I love you mama." she responds